GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official NBA Thread

ARES MKV

Ready to race!
I hope the heat can finally play some solid basketball the rest of the season, not this bi-polar shit. They can beat the Bulls easily if Chris Bosh shows up to the games. The media made it seem like every loss they had was like the blow outs Denver and San Antonio gave them, when in actually they only lost by like 1-5 points.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Lol I'm loving all the chaos in the league right now. The second half of the season delivers.

I dunno what's up with the Heat and how their doing what their doing, but if they keep it up they will def. Be a threat in for the Eastern conference.

I also don't know what new found skill Bynum has discovered, but if he keeps dominating the best big men in the league like he did tonight with Dwight, lakers will surely make it to the finals.

In comparison to the east, west is boring. I can't wait to see Boston, Chicago, Orlando and Miami dish it out in the playoffs.

Car(s)
MkV R32
Lol I'm loving all the chaos in the league right now. The second half of the season delivers.

I dunno what's up with the Heat and how their doing what their doing, but if they keep it up they will def. Be a threat in for the Eastern conference.

I also don't know what new found skill Bynum has discovered, but if he keeps dominating the best big men in the league like he did tonight with Dwight, lakers will surely make it to the finals.

In comparison to the east, west is boring. I can't wait to see Boston, Chicago, Orlando and Miami dish it out in the playoffs.

word. Bynum+healthy=Heat v. Lakers in Finals.

Car(s)
MkV R32
Knicks suck LOL. Losing twice to Pacers DEFF showed the knicks are prob the worst defensive team. Hopefully they figure out how to play team defense soon.

Prediction: Lakers vs Bulls in finals.

They'll be a lot better next season. There will be 5 good teams in East next year.

Car(s)
MkV R32
Agreed! We need a solid big man like a Nene, Perkins, or Love. Once that happens, then we can compete with the top 4 teams in the east.

East is VERY top heavy whereas the West has the power almost spread throughout lots of teams.

True the West has a lot of 50 win teams or capable teams. yet you always see the Lakers/Spurs/Mavs in the finals.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
It was nice, but it wasn't anything crazy. It was just the fact that he he spun then made the dunk but the dunk itself wasn't crazy or hard.

Not to sound like a fanboy, but I think kobe's dunk at the all star game was better. The one where he came from right side of the hoop, ducked down and spun while going to the left side and dunking

But props to wade for doin it in an intense regular season game. Doesn't change the fact that they lost tho lol

As of now, I think the celtics and heat are in trouble because their big men aren't up to par with the other bigs in the league. If Bynum stays healthy lakers are an immediate threat, but I'll admit that if he isn't we might have no chance.

Car(s)
MkV R32
^ with good reason too.

And yeah our bigs have been amazing the past three games we won. But last night it was pretty bad.

And he dunked over Kendrick Perkins at the highest point! The hangtime was just ridiculous. Kobe's dunk was awesome but it wasnt as intense in my opinion.