GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Using the 6 disk changer?

ltldevl

Ready to race!
Does anyone know how I load a second disk into the in dash changer? Do I simply just insert another disk into the slot? I can't seem to find any info myself on this. It must be really obvious but I cN't seem to figure it out.

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Go to Media then CD then hit an empty slot to make it ready to load a CD. The system will tell you when it's time to put it in.

Wish women were as easy to figure out. :p

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
your car came with a manual.

Read it.

ltldevl

Ready to race!
The manual says nothing about it... I wouldn't have asked if it did....thanks anyway!

Last edited:

ltldevl

Ready to race!
Now I understand the issue...I wasn't aware that the Nav package did not have the 6 disk changer.

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
....wut? really?

edit: oh yeah... wow, never noticed. Good thing I didn't intend to be using it. I guess the premise is that you can use the hard drive as a substitute?

ltldevl

Ready to race!
I think so as well....I confirmed today at a VW dealer... I knew it couldn't be that much of a mystery to get it working... :)

sweetsandman

Ready to race!
Go to Media then CD then hit an empty slot to make it ready to load a CD. The system will tell you when it's time to put it in.

This made me :lol:

avg_guy

Passed Driver's Ed
I always wanted a car with a 6-disc CD changer. Now that I have one, I never use it!
The Bluetooth Audio works great! 10,000+ songs at my fingertips!

avg_guy

Passed Driver's Ed

We all do, buddy. We all do.... LOL

ghause

Passed Driver's Ed
If it makes you feel any better, I've read the section in the manual twice and still can't figure out how to load a first CD (non-nav).

ltldevl

Ready to race!
The system should accept the first cd on any screen. Just slide the disk into the slot. Doesn't it?

RatherBeInCabo

Ready to race!
I got my 6 CD's loaded but can't figure out how to switch between CD's while driving.