GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs E90 330i & convertible 350z

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
first of all my car isnt in its best performance these days, and im waiting for my BSH elbow for the DV relocation, and hope it'l fix things

for people who dont want to read the stories:
GTI VS E90 330(stock) .... i won easily in a proper race ( 3 honks everytime)
GTI VS 350Z(unknown) .... not proper races, i was gaining from a dig, and in another race he started ahead of me and kept a car length till 4th, and then acted like an ass, lol

anyways, first race was about a week ago vs an E90 330i

- i saw a nice M-pack Alpine white 330, approaching a roundabout i went and passed him just to let him know im up for it if he wants to race, after the roundabout i drove normally and i saw him coming at WOT, i waited for him, good thing he was a kind guy, slowed down to 2nd gear 3 honks, and i pull steadily, and put more than 3 cars on him by beginning of 4th gear, we did a couple of 2nd gear runs with the same outcome, and 1 3rd gear run and i instantly pull, i thought it'd be a bit closer, he was a nice guy and gave me a thumbs up after the race

- today, i was at the traffic lights and a convertible 350Z comes next to me i knew he was gonna race, so i turned off ESP and got ready for LC, light turns green we both hit it, and he puts a car in 1st but as soon as im in 2nd i pull next to him, and i think i was going to take him if the road was longer,
anyways i followed him to an empty road, he was infront of me and i was slowely approaching him to start a proper roll race, but he goes on it while im still behind, so i hit it and he kept a car length until say 4th gear, i was gaining slowely but not enough to pass him as he started ahead/before me, he then slowed down and opened the window, i was expecting the typical "thumbs up" or "nice car", but he said "BYE BYE" (as in i leave you behind) instead with a stupid laugh :S lol, i didnt reply closed my windows and went on my way, i guess he wants to believe his car is faster without having a proper race to tell which is really faster !
he had a K&N sticker in the back and it sounded louder than stock,

so i guess these two stories showed me the big difference between the two, one was kind and accepted the loss, the other was a total ASS

lol,

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Thanks ;)

ZING

Ready to race!
I didn't know a GTi could beat a 3.30i. I beat a 207 RC with my 3.30i. So that would mean a GTi would beat a 207 RC? Assuming that both drivers are competent.

ZING

Ready to race!
I was wondering if it could beat the 207 RC actually. An almost Stock 207RC vs Stock mk5 GTi.

I guess there's only one way to find out, challenge my friend.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
i've never raced a 207RC ZING .. i see them around, i know 2 ppl who actually own them, but they dont want to race, they say they want to race a stock GTI first

thanks for passing by

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Is that a polite GTFO? :rolleyes:

lol, im not like that :thumbsup:

and i apologize if i sounded rude, english isnt my mother tongue :smile:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI