GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Well boxing just took a turn for the worse.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
No words. If you watched it, you know what happened. Most ridiculous thing to ever happen.

that was fucking horseshit. that was rigged. fight wasnt even close. 10 rounds to 2 max. i had manny winning every round. i am now officially done watching boxing. what the fuck. manny should retire and walk away. bradley ate twice as many punches. almost 2/3 more power punches. especially manny's straight left oh about 45 times. even bradley knew it was fucked.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
It doesn't make any sense at all. Is there anyone who thinks Manny didn't win???

All credibility lost right there. Dammit.

when they read off the cards i almost kicked my laptop. i heard 115-113 and raged.

i am going to bet those judges will be fined and not allowed to judge again this year. turn on sportscenter if you havent already and see what everyone is saying. this is going to be a huge story and i see this fight becoming a NC. even bradley said he "needs to watch the replay too see if he won"

that alone should state enough to everyone that he even knows he got his ass handed to him.

RB06

Ready to race!
I think Mayweather probably gave some money to certain judges....

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
yup. fucking rigged big time. jerry roth should get his old eyes checked and that stupid cunt judge should be banned. total bullshit. rematch=more $$$.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
putangina mo bradley! hahaha

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
just cussed at bradley with my native tongue lol