GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's black, white, and red all over?

njfast07

Go Kart Champion

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
Thanks! Nikon D7000. I shot these with either my 50mm 1.8 or 35mm 1.8. I might have one or two with my 18-105mm as well.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Very nice. Out of all of the pictures I've seen you post, I think this is the first time I've seen pictures of your car.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
Such a sleeper love it

Sleeper was definitely the goal. No need to be attracting attention. The look on people's faces when the APR RSC exhaust comes to life is priceless...the thing is a little monster when you put your foot down.

Very nice. Out of all of the pictures I've seen you post, I think this is the first time I've seen pictures of your car.

Really? I've definitely posted pics of my car before haha but these are the first real high quality ones. I actually shot these back in May and wasn't happy with the way they came out...I dug them out yesterday though and applied everything I've been learning from my photography classes (cropping, burning, dodging, etc etc). Turns out I had all the materials, I just needed to know what to do with them :thumbsup:

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
u got skills with the camera and processing.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it! I find shooting my white car to be so difficult, especially in the cloud-covered sunlight present in these photos. It's super hard to avoid blowing out the highlights but not making everything grey in the process.