Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Sony Playstation 3

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
If you had to pick one of the new consoles which one would you choose?

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
One word: Zelda

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Merh...

*puts on flame suit*

Zelda sucks... it's the same game over and over again. The Nintendo Wii is basically the same thing as the gamecube with a gimicky 'wii-mote', it's a waste of money...

The PS3 won't be worth buying until there are good games out for it, and it's not rediculously overpriced. Out at the LAN cafe I frequent, on opening day for the PS3, everyone played Gears of War all day just because there aren't enough good games out for it yet. Plus 70$/game is not worth it, 60$/game for the 360 is stretching it for me... The blu-ray player is pretty awesome and worth it, though.

The 360 on the other hand already has a bunch of amazing games already, but I personally will not pay 60$/game for many of them. Nowadays the console is a good price, and easy to find wherever you want to. If I didn't have a 360 already, I'd probably buy this one...

However!

The PC is probably the best thing out there these days, but the price of a good PC for gaming is way way too expensive..

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
If Zelda is the same game over and over again, then so is Halo, or Half-Life, or every single fighting game ever made, or all those GTA games.

If you truly think Zelda is the same game over and over, then you really haven't played them for more than 20 minutes apiece.

Wii will be just like the Gamecube. The one that everyone loves to hate, but whose players enjoy the hell out of it. You enjoy the 14 year old kid in Nantucket screaming obscenities at you while you trade frags over and over and over and over and over again.

the1withpaddles

Go Kart Champion
If Zelda is the same game over and over again, then so is Halo, or Half-Life, or every single fighting game ever made, or all those GTA games.

If you truly think Zelda is the same game over and over, then you really haven't played them for more than 20 minutes apiece.

Wii will be just like the Gamecube. The one that everyone loves to hate, but whose players enjoy the hell out of it. You enjoy the 14 year old kid in Nantucket screaming obscenities at you while you trade frags over and over and over and over and over again.

amen brother