GOLFMKV

Which country would you choose?

Which would you choose

• Total voters

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Alfa Romeo FTW! They made some awesome cars.

godsten

Ready to race!
I understand the question but I think it is a bit more complicated then that. I mean VW owns lambo and they use audi engines so is it really an italian car anymore? Plus ford offers cars in europe they don't offer here, so are they really american cars.
Despite all this i voted german, cause if porsches aren't good enough there is always boutique shops like RUF which can now produce their own cars as well.

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
Probably German. They generally are very refined and deliver a good level of performance and class. Excellent characteristics for a DD.

In terms of fun, it would be too hard. I like at least one supercar from each of the poll options :thumbsup:

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
Yes the italians have the best supercars, but still in the end i would choose the germans. They have good DD, their super cars are also pretty nice (GT2, R8). You can also get good german suv's for a ltl off road adventure, i know they arent the best but still is pretty good.

Oh and if price were a factor, im sure most of those picking italians will never even get to own their own italian super car

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Truly the Topic doesn't say much.

Which Country would you choose? This is under "Off Topic."

Okay, sex, drugs, cars, blow jobs, many more items. Many believe it to be a car thing... since this is a car site if you will. So we all at this point can just guesstimate unless we are truly directed in the correct path.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Yes the italians have the best supercars, but still in the end i would choose the germans.

It was an Italian designer that just designed the new MKVI GTI that's coming out, which is said to have one up'd the MKV's design. So even the Germans sought out an Italian for the GTI.

As far as the poll goes: You think there might be a bias when asking members on a German car forum which country makes the best cars? lol Thread fail.

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
Hope this was a joke?

LOL to Brittan their cars suck

Purely for pride

ENGLAND!

lotus:

Morgan:

Landrover (bowler):

Jaguar:

Ariel atom:

Aston martin:

Rolls Royce:

Bentley:

AC:

Caterham:

Westfield:

TVR:

Mcclaren:

Marcos:

BMC:

Triumph:

Not a bad range...

Day to day... italian car? no... alfa? Fiat?

Roller?

Yes.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Italy... best cars and best pussy I ever had. Italian women are awesome! Love the Country and Autostrada... loved every minute there!

In Frankfurt Germany... Hellga might be able to hoist 6 beers in each arm... while Maria in Italy will suck 12 gold balls through a garden hose and take you to her parents house the next day for Sunday dinner (happened to me in Sicily). Should have married her, I was wild and crazy at the time.

Ha ha ha! I should sig this.

Mi piace le donne italiane! Anche le automobili, ma io preferisco le auto tedesco..:thumbsup: