GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Why i'm buying a PS3 this winter... Metal Gear Solid 4!

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI

Justin W

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Jetta

Andaris

TMV
Car(s)
Civic Si
Well... MGS4 looks amazing... I want to see the real-time demo though... Kojima showed it in Tokyo today.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6175206.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;1

The other MGS vids (trailers) above were scripted renderings at best... I don't think there was much - if any -gameplay. Too bad they couldn't pull the PS3's fat out of the fryer and get this out for this holiday season.
yeah i love my 360 but i have allways been a sony fanboy haha even with the 100 buck reduction its just not worth getting.
no good games out now.

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
Rumors are surfacing that MGS will come out for 360... if that's the case there's even more reason not to have to buy a PS3...

Sony's got an uphill battle.

cmon bro keep it in the other thread.

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Rumors are surfacing that MGS will come out for 360... if that's the case there's even more reason not to have to buy a PS3...

Sony's got an uphill battle.

I doubt that will EVER happen... that's like saying Playstation will get Halo

BLASPHEMY!! lol

Justin W

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Jetta
I doubt that will EVER happen... that's like saying Playstation will get Halo

BLASPHEMY!! lol

Well, Halo is 1st party... so very little chance of MS developing a PSanything version of Halo.

But MGS is 3rd party - Konami... which develops multi platforms.
Not to mention MGS (MGS2: Substance) was on the original Xbox.

Here's a quote from the developer... and sure it very well may be scare tactics from Konami to get Sony to lower the cost... but here it is nonetheless:

Kitaue no doubt would like a cheaper PS3 in order to spike sales of the machine and have a larger installed user base in place for Konami's highly anticipated PS3 exclusive Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. However, the executive said Konami might have to bring the series to non-Sony systems in order to make its development money back.

"Since Metal Gear Solid was born for the PlayStation, we would like to keep it a PlayStation game," Kitaue said. "But we might have to take some steps."
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/metalgearsolid4/news.html?sid=6173911&mode=all

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
ill prolly get ps3 for mgs4 and killzone 2

but about how graphics are better for ps3. note how all the multiplatform games run worse on ps3 then on 360. as a former sony fanboy, sony kinda screwed up with ps3 and its lack of software and the fact that despite the power of the ps3, developers are having a much harder time making games for it compared to the 360.

Andaris

TMV
Car(s)
Civic Si
Guys I think MGS on the 360 is a given. purely a business
reason. just how Devil may Cry is coming to the 360
Konami wants to make money.