GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Worst trend in cars

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Car(s)
89, 97 Jetta, 07 GTI
Opened a Eurotuner lately?

Admittedly, those 350z have some extreme stretch goin' on.
But I don't take offense to a mild stretch. What I see wrong with those is the sidewall /height./ Those are low profile tires stretched to shit, not decent meats.

What's with all those Mustang guys? It's like an echo chamber in there. The posts just seem to cycle through "Gay," "All show no go," and "Ricer."

Ah, there's no talkin' to 'em anyway.

Last edited:

Z32 GTI MkV

9 Ball Champ
Car(s)
1990 Nissan TT 300zx
I think they look nice but have NO performance value at all.
My 300ZX has nice meats 255/50/17

Do people do this for the look? Or do they just want the wheels they like so badly they don't care if they don't fit?

UnNatural GTI

UnNaturally Aspirated
Car(s)
'07 UG GTI DSG
I love that they call it rice, when it clearly is euro.
I don't mind it, if its very little. And has no poke. I hate poke.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
it is not rice it is euro. thank you for clearing that up.

rice or euro it is still:barf:

Last edited:

EuroShoes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
and i laugh at VIP style...those cars are far from VIP

Thank you! Finally someone who understands VIP. Saying those cars are VIPs would be like putting 23's on your GTI and thinking that your dubbing. VIP is a style for large luxury cars such as the LS, GS, S class, A8, etc. that are slammed on the ground with large, usually chrome, wheels. They aren't about poking a foot out either.

Also, what do some of you have against a car that is dumped? A lot of ET cars are like that. I personally love cars that are dumped on some nice wheels, but not with tons of poke. Who knows, maybe the 5th gen dubbers are different from the past? But to each his own.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Very scary in day-to-day driving. Show only!

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
I like it.

I don't care for it much in the Mk5's but Mk1, Mk2's.. definitely looks nice.

Of course with moderation.

Hahahaha! I laughed when i saw that they called it VIP style... that isn't anywhere close to VIP.

VIP:

What I like:

pbfoot

Ready to race!
by worst trend in cars you mean you mean motorhead intolerance? because that's all I see on that ford forum.

additionally what did you mean by ridiculous? the stretch or the camber? IMO those cars do look pretty good, def not VIP style but pretty cool in their own right. they obviously aren't for performance but to each his own. and they DEFINITELY ARE NOT RICE! most of those ford guys don't know what they are talking about and most of them are american dumbasses who buy american cars no matter the quality just because their daddies bought them.

there is WAY too much automotive intolerance these days. Personally I love all kinds of cars. From one of my dream cars (a '68 camaro) to another (maserati MC12 corsa) I don't hate on a car just because of it's look. if it's well done I appreciate it. however if something is rice (poorly done mods in bad taste) or poor quality (much of GM and Ford's current lines) I have no hesitation in voicing my disapproval.

my07blkgti

I'll do it!!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
To each his own...It looks good but you dont get to enjoy your car. Me personally I wouldnt even bother with that whole style because I wont get to enjoy my car as I want.
Same reason some people hit the gym 24/7 just to look good instead of enjoying there life because they are worried about their "appearance". Dont get me wrong hitting the gym a couple days a week is cool(I do that myself) and good for you but some people take it to another level.