GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Young Hot chicks in nice car

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie
RJS5689 said:
I bet if i poked her she would would jigle.... and thats not an attractive thing.

"Hey chunky - let's poke. Just don't jiggle." You must be a sure-fire hit with the women. :biggrin:

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
LOL!!! "hey baby how bout we go poking?"

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
RJS5689 said:
Sorry but... ew. Girls need to have good bodies, the top one is a little chunky and neither of them are dfined :tongue:

yeah dude are you really serious about the first one being a little chunky? she was the best one of the three...

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
the two bottom ones have the better bodies but their faces are not so nice...

top one is nice all over, and the one I'd go for.

I'm a girl, and I don't even like it when girls have cars that they know absolutely nothing about.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
there's nothing sexier than a girl that knows her cars...i'm teaching my girl right now, she's slowing learning...but she is making a good effort at it, so i'm happy :thumbup:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
malkatraz said:
The top one is 'a little chunky' ?
Actually, I'm with RJS5689. The top one does have a few extra pounds on her and she could use some toning up. Perhaps it's just a difference on what you folks are able to pull in vs. some of the others here. Either way, I don't think any of them were that good. I'm not going to go into my personal life (there's lady members on this forum) but those women are far from the pick of the litter. Including the first chunky one. The second one is a little too "80's" slutty for my taste, and the 3rd one....well you know. Just look at her.

Even when i drove around in my dads mustang GT... yeah i may have been driving "daddy's car", but if you'd asked me a question i wouldn't have been clueless.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Call.me.Junior said:
Even when i drove around in my dads mustang GT... yeah i may have been driving "daddy's car", but if you'd asked me a question i wouldn't have been clueless.
And that's only one of the reasons you're the hottest girl in these forums.:thumbsup:

P.S. Were still waiting for the pics:laugh:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
RJS5689 said:
I belive she has a myspace hehe.... not that i stalk ppl
Yeah, I know she does. It's kind of an inside joke about the camel toe pics being posted as of late.