GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Your Username

DaWoLF

Ready to race!
WoLF is my nick name since i was a kid because of Family Tides and background and DaWoLF is what i put on my tag so there ya go lol :)

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
Cause that's what it says on my plates :D

What plate?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Well Jarboe/Neurosis was put out like 4 years ago, I believe. I think it was around when Eye of Every Storm came out...something like that. You're a grind core guy though...so recent might mean anything after Enemy Of The Sun.

Neurosis releases Through Silver in Blood when I was in high school. It was what really exposed me to the idea that you can do more with metal, or even music in general, that what people were doing. It's like the soundtrack to Armageddon.

I listen to everything from metal (post, sludge, grind, death) to electronics (house, garage, dub step) and jazz.

Yeeeees, Through Silver in Blood was a masterpiece, no doubt. Yeah, I probably dont have anything after enemy of the sun. And yeah, I'm into a lot of stuff - grind, "normal metal" like Tool, and then ambient shit like Sigur Ros, Omega Massif, Pelican, Isis, etc. and I did go through a huge period of jazz and blues, but not so much lately. that's awesome man, very cool. I can send you some of my music if you want? lol...

my main group is on Itunes, "Hewhocorrupts" lol.. but our newer group isnt on there and we just mastered some shit.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
I'll check it out, man. I'm big into the post-rock/metal scene as well. Explosions in the Sky, Mono, Red Sparrowes, Pelican, etc... Really, Swans created the sound, Neurosis turned it heavy and bands like ISIS created an entire genre out of it.

So you must like Assuck and the whole crust/grind sound, too, right?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'll check it out, man. I'm big into the post-rock/metal scene as well. Explosions in the Sky, Mono, Red Sparrowes, Pelican, etc... Really, Swans created the sound, Neurosis turned it heavy and bands like ISIS created an entire genre out of it.

So you must like Assuck and the whole crust/grind sound, too, right?

oh snap!! yes, love Assuck. Actually seen them a few times and I played a show with their drummer's other band, The Crucible. He is some crazy govt defense dept employee, lol. I've seen Mono and Red Sparrows, and I actually "know" Pelican, lol. We've played with them and their old grind band, Tusk.

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
I use different user name for different website/things depends on my mood when I create them. This one I felt like modding my car into a dark, scary, silent ghost.

Paranormal phenomenon, Poltergeist

kyclops

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
My name's Kyle, my friend always makes fun of me because my Grandmother still calls me "Ky"

We were riding our motorcycles one day, I had my visor up, got hit in the eye with a big bug, somehow made it home, my eyes wouldn't stop watering, he started calling me Kyclops, and it stuck. Plus I can't come up with usernames ever.

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion

DriverFound1

Ready to race!
Pretty simple for me! 4 of my 5 cars have been VW's Drivers Wanted = A driver found! :)

Pryme

Ready to race!
My name's Kyle, my friend always makes fun of me because my Grandmother still calls me "Ky"

We were riding our motorcycles one day, I had my visor up, got hit in the eye with a big bug, somehow made it home, my eyes wouldn't stop watering, he started calling me Kyclops, and it stuck. Plus I can't come up with usernames ever.

haha thats awesome