GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Zimmerman found not guilty, it's about to get real

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
I'd say, "WTF were you thinking?", and "why didn't you listen to the dispatch?", and "why were you carrying a gun on you when the manuals for neighborhood watch say not to", and then "glad your alive, but man, that's some fucked up shit", and then, "so besides your nose, do you have any actual blunt force trauma / skull fractures or anything - oh.. no?".

HE WASN'T on Duty for Watch that night. Can't you read???

He was headed to the store and had his gun and holster on him, Something that you do in a community that has a high crime rate and LOW Response time!

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
any news on the civil case that the Fed DOJ was wanting to slam GZ with? Or did that get brushed under the rug to make way for NEW Scandals at the Whitehouse?

McQueen77

Banned
HE WASN'T on Duty for Watch that night. Can't you read???

He was headed to the store and had his gun and holster on him, Something that you do in a community that has a high crime rate and LOW Response time!

No... Thats something YOU do, Florida. Isnt being well armed in your home like people in my state, for example, good enough? You must also carry a gun in public, on the way to the market? Because in Florida you also possess clear judgement at all times and you would never, ever accidentally shoot someone who shouldnt be shot??? Bunch of paranoid dillusional rednecks, all of you. Do all you genuises have a special night time outfit you wear with reflectors on the jackets so you arent mistook for a 'thug' or 'hoodlum' or it it just best to NOT BE BLACK?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
No... Thats something YOU do, Florida. Isnt being well armed in your home like people in my state, for example, good enough? You must also carry a gun in public, on the way to the market? Because in Florida you also possess clear judgement at all times and you would never, ever accidentally shoot someone who shouldnt be shot??? Bunch of paranoid dillusional rednecks, all of you. Do all you genuises have a special night time outfit you wear with reflectors on the jackets so you arent mistook for a 'thug' or 'hoodlum' or it it just best to NOT BE BLACK?

:lol: :lol: Best post ITT

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion

Here, chew on this for a minute...
http://news.yahoo.com/black-americas-real-problem-isnt-white-racism-070000529.html

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
he didn't make up the numbers.

He's known to manipulate numbers when it suits him, not to mention being a typical old senile racist. He got fired from MSNBC for a reason you know :rolleyes:

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
He's known to manipulate numbers when it suits him, not to mention being a typical old senile racist. He got fired from MSNBC for a reason you know :rolleyes:

Well, I agree with most of what I read. If you care to tell me what you disagree with, instead of just laughing at me, which, by the way, is just fine by me if that's all you want to do, then we have something to discuss...

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Well, I agree with most of what I read. If you care to tell me what you disagree with, instead of just laughing at me, which, by the way, is just fine by me if that's all you want to do, then we have something to discuss...

I just know not to take the rantings of Pat Buchanan seriously any more. I used to be a big fan of his writings for years until he went full retard with his paranoia of whites being overtaken by dem evil brown people.

Read this: http://townhall.com/columnists/patb...tolls-for-the-new-majority-n1619776/page/full

And tell me with a straight face that his writings do not have a hint of racial overtones and a fear of European-descended voters being outnumbered by immigrants. Him, like the rest of the GOP, like it or not, have that lingering fear which is being brought out more in the open by your typical right-leaning pundits. The cat's out of the bag now.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion

if you are a person who is just minding their business and on a run or jog or bike for exercise, then Pretty much...

btw, most racist post YET, You WIN!

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
I just know not to take the rantings of Pat Buchanan seriously any more. I used to be a big fan of his writings for years until he went full retard with his paranoia of whites being overtaken by dem evil brown people.

Read this: http://townhall.com/columnists/patb...tolls-for-the-new-majority-n1619776/page/full

And tell me with a straight face that his writings do not have a hint of racial overtones and a fear of European-descended voters being outnumbered by immigrants. Him, like the rest of the GOP, like it or not, have that lingering fear which is being brought out more in the open by your typical right-leaning pundits. The cat's out of the bag now.

Well it's depressing to him because that's his base of support. If it wasn't, I'd argue he would be happy. Maybe he is racist, I really don't know. I don't think so, but I don't know.

What I can say for certain is that he would be better served creating opportunity to gain support in demographics that are growing as opposed to spending energy lamenting on the one that is shrinking.

None of this has anything to do with the idea that, perhaps, an oppressed race can be their own worst enemy.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Well it's depressing to him because that's his base of support. If it wasn't, I'd argue he would be happy. Maybe he is racist, I really don't know. I don't think so, but I don't know.

What I can say for certain is that he would be better served creating opportunity to gain support in demographics that are growing as opposed to spending energy lamenting on the one that is shrinking.

None of this has anything to do with the idea that, perhaps, an oppressed race can be their own worst enemy.

True that, but unfortunately majority of the GOP hasn't grasped that and any Republican who argues such a case is often castigated as a traitor.

But as for the bottom, it is best for those groups to deal with those issues internally. No one likes it when an outsider lectures them on they can and cannot do to in order to improve their lot.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion