GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

f/s: h&r coilovers

07Noside

Banned
i'm fairly sure this guy is a A+ seller, so please don't throw words like "scam" around until you know for sure.

I doubt you'd feel ok with someone doing that to you.

its hard to be sure with high priced items and low post counts with zero feed back yet from any one else. Its kind of a point when some one posts in both of your threads almost hunting them down for a reply :thumbsup: Just keeping on the look out.

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
i'm fairly sure this guy is a A+ seller, so please don't throw words like "scam" around until you know for sure.

I doubt you'd feel ok with someone doing that to you.

I dont see anywhere where is said scam. If you bought something for $800 and didnt get any information from the seller, wouldnt you be concerned? I was told it would get shipped on Tuesday, and it is now Thursday. I had received a tracking number from Paypal, but if I were to click on it, it says that the billing information has been received. I am just trying to find out when these are going to be shipped out. Anyways, the OP sent me a PM saying that he was backed up. I can understand if he is really busy, but if it gets too delayed then it will be a problem for me. Again, I didnt say that I was getting scammed, I was just trying to get a response to the several PMs I had sent out. Thats it.

Skeletor

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
not your posts, noslide's

and he has 30 days to comply, don't let it go past that just incase. Start marking off on a calender. Around 20 days, make contact with paypal.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
if the pymnt was sent on the 15th then he should have most def. shipped it out by the 20th. Or else this guy is sleepin on the job and needs to catch up on his online work.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
I can understand it taking a week to ship out or so but if it is going to take that long then the seller be keeping in touch with the buyer EVERY step of the way.

crabpot

Awesomesauce
I would file a dispute with paypal immediately.

Hopefully you paid through paypal with a credit card, you can then request a chargeback through your credit card company.

Good luck, I hate seeing people get screwed in the VW community.