GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

f/s: h&r coilovers

xminusx

Banned
Car(s)
The Failboat.
Really? Where does it say that? I believe that an IP address is public information. I could be wrong though as I am not a lawyer and don't know much about laws governing the internet.

You should ask the mods to give you his IP address so that you can locate him and his name.

So lets say a mod PMs you his IP and you go to his house and lets say kill him. The mods are an accessory to the murder because they supplied you with 'private' information/where-abouts of the deceased.

We all know its not that hard to find someone's 'private' IP address, so if you did it all on your own, thats all on you, not the mods.

But honestly, good luck for trying. Jump back on the failboat and relax.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
He filed a claim against you? for what?!?! Being a good buyer?

Yes he filed a claim against me. When I got on the phone with the guy from Paypal, he said it is not possible for the seller to file a claim against me, yet I have a message saying seller escalated dispute to a claim.

So lets say a mod PMs you his IP and you go to his house and lets say kill him. The mods are an accessory to the murder because they supplied you with 'private' information/where-abouts of the deceased.

I dont want to kill him, just beat him up a little. Anything to make me feel better about what has happened.:mad:

UngerDikran

Do I Have A Hand?
Car(s)
GTI MKV 08
Another case where iTrader would have came in handy..

Just to clarify, iTrader would not have been helpful here because everyone knew that this guy was a new poster (from his post counts), so he wouldn't have any feedback anyways---- (he sold both items around the same time)

so just jump back on YOUR fail boat and relax :happyanim: :happyanim:

j/k btw we really do need iTrader :eyebulge:

UngerDikran

Do I Have A Hand?
Car(s)
GTI MKV 08
Actually im going to the Gulf Of Mexico with MY failboat, so go ahead and get your own :p

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
My case has been resolved by paypal...

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $82.12 USD and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
yeah but I'm still waiting for the remaining $718. I talked to paypal and all this bitch had in his account was $82.12. They said they are trying to get the remaining funds from him. Lets see how long that will take.

that why u never use ur bank to pay anything on paypal