GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

f/s: h&r coilovers

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
yeah I already talked to paypal. They are going to start investigation after June 30th. I vote ban if this guy has not already been.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Wow, alot of this shit going around.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
Damn, good thing i didn't try and buy. I was really interested in some Coils too.

I hope everything works out for you.

83coupe

Passed Driver's Ed
I now have received two Tracking numbers from two different places. Not a single one of them have anything other then billing info sent. The second tracking number was given to paypal .5 hours after I filed the claim against him. Then he sent an email asking that I cancel the claim.lol
He has still sent nothing. I would like to see if he is useing the same paypal address for both of our sales.His address on the paypal account is in CA. but on the site is is in AZ. And his name if dirrerent on both.

83coupe

Passed Driver's Ed
I didn't order the coils, I ordered a R32 bumper from him. Either way paypal has not refunded any money, I guess I'll see. I'm still holding some false hope.

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
wow nice. File the claim and get your $$$ back, or cancel it, get your coils and a 50% discount.

I'm the one who lost money on the coils. I filed a dispute and he filed a claim against me :thumbdown: Its all in paypals hands now. Hopefully I get my money back sooner then later.

oh shit ha this guys a total DBAG.

Another case where iTrader would have came in handy..

Yeah, that would be very helpful. Why doesnt this forum have it anyway?

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
I'm the one who lost money on the coils. I filed a dispute and he filed a claim against me :thumbdown: Its all in paypals hands now. Hopefully I get my money back sooner then later.

He filed a claim against you? for what?!?! Being a good buyer?

jamdub

Black Holer
Car(s)
07 gti
They can't, that illegal. :bonk:

Really? Where does it say that? I believe that an IP address is public information. I could be wrong though as I am not a lawyer and don't know much about laws governing the internet.