GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

T0neyDanza

Banned
Car(s)
2007 4 door GTI
Just registered on new site

Frank2

hello everyone im new to this forum and i own a 2012 vw gti and im looking to make some mods to it but i need some help. also where do the dubbers meet in the hampton roads area

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
hello everyone im new to this forum and i own a 2012 vw gti and im looking to make some mods to it but i need some help. also where do the dubbers meet in the hampton roads area

Welcome man! Read few posts before about the facebook page and the new site. Check out golfmk6.com too. They have some things specific to your car since its a 2012. Your engine is different than most in here; yours is tsi vs. Fsi.

We having our next meet in Hampton as gosnold's hope park on saturday December 14th @1pm. Come on out and join us.

sent from my big phone

VW_GTI5

Eat Sleep VW
Tony I think I saw you, while I was coming on to base and your were leaving today. You have black plastidipped GTI correct? It was at the west gate on Langley.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Will do. I'll upload more tomorrow afternoon. They ride great for being 9.5 on all. Offsets high but fuck it. I made it work. Plan on doing 5mm spacers in the rear and -4 camber in the rear as well. And my Nardis going in in about 2-3 weeks.

T0neyDanza

Banned
Car(s)
2007 4 door GTI
Most likely trading the car in over the next few months. I have a ton of aftermarket parts on the car that I will be pulling off and parting out. Everything from APR K04/intercooler to water meth, suspension parts, boost gauges, HPFP, 42DD full intake, etc etc. If anyone is interested please let me know and spread the word.