GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Emercado

Ready to race!
GTI and Jetta traded in today for a 2011 Sportwagen tdi. Have a new FSi engine cover, shift knob, and Forge diverter valve that i need to sell now. Let me know if any of ya'll need the parts, and I'll give ya some super deals

younggijoe

@WesleyDSmith
Car(s)
MKV
GTI and Jetta traded in today for a 2011 Sportwagen tdi. Have a new FSi engine cover, shift knob, and Forge diverter valve that i need to sell now. Let me know if any of ya'll need the parts, and I'll give ya some super deals

Great choice! We almost bought a red 11 SW ourselves weeks ago.

Message from the field...

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32

Sweet! Wagons are nice!

sent from my big phone

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Secret. Going to be ballsy thooo. 18x8.5 et 42 up front and 18x9.5 et 40 in the back with a 215/40/18 all around. Going to space the front out.

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
Secret. Going to be ballsy thooo. 18x8.5 et 42 up front and 18x9.5 et 40 in the back with a 215/40/18 all around. Going to space the front out.

Wanna be super bold? go 9s in the front and 10 in the back. I think I know what you are getting...;)

sent from my big phone now Free

T0neyDanza

Banned
Car(s)
2007 4 door GTI
I'll finally be home in a few weeks!