GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Tefe007

Hello everyone I am new to this forum and and VW scene just bought a 08 R32. Knowing little about VW or r32 I will be asking alot of question. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
Hello everyone I am new to this forum and and VW scene just bought a 08 R32. Knowing little about VW or r32 I will be asking alot of question. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Welcome man! I have a mkv R32 as well. Go to Facebook and join Virginia coast euros...we are on there most of the time.

sent from my big phone

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Shit. I'm getting 18x9.5 et 35 and et 40 in the back with 215/35. I can't wait. Plan on ordering them mid next week.

T0neyDanza

Banned
Car(s)
2007 4 door GTI
I'm home. Moved in to the new place in Carrollton and have the VW garage all set up with HEAT for the winter!!!!!! Hit me up on my cell (PM if you don't have it) if you guys are doing stuff or want to get together or whatever. I am not on Facebook any more so I don't get to see the VCE meets and stuff. Oh, and car updates. I just installed the 42 DD FSI intake, and it it amazing! No more fuel trim issues. I also just ordered a new rain tray as mine was all jacked up, and a few other odds and ends. I also just ordered new Conti's for the CC. It is so nice to finally have all my tools back and organized in a nice garage. It's been a long year and a half without them. Hope to see you guys soon.

qcbtbx

Car(s)
I'm home. Moved in to the new place in Carrollton and have the VW garage all set up with HEAT for the winter!!!!!! Hit me up on my cell (PM if you don't have it) if you guys are doing stuff or want to get together or whatever. I am not on Facebook any more so I don't get to see the VCE meets and stuff. Oh, and car updates. I just installed the 42 DD FSI intake, and it it amazing! No more fuel trim issues. I also just ordered a new rain tray as mine was all jacked up, and a few other odds and ends. I also just ordered new Conti's for the CC. It is so nice to finally have all my tools back and organized in a nice garage. It's been a long year and a half without them. Hope to see you guys soon.

Yay! Meet is this Saturday around noon @ 230 little creek rd in Norfolk. It is a Starbucks.

sent from my big phone

T0neyDanza

Banned
Car(s)
2007 4 door GTI
No sir. Ordered tires today. Everything should be on the end of next week.

... WAITING

I lowered the CC, and put on fresh conti's this week. I got my new rain tray installed, and had to redo some wiring under the rain tray that was causing fuses for heater blower to blow, and airbag lights to come on. The CC looks bad ass now. I'm finally going to wash my car today for the first time since I left back in May.

qcbtbx

Car(s)
... WAITING

I lowered the CC, and put on fresh conti's this week. I got my new rain tray installed, and had to redo some wiring under the rain tray that was causing fuses for heater blower to blow, and airbag lights to come on. The CC looks bad ass now. I'm finally going to wash my car today for the first time since I left back in May.

Nice! pics?

sent from my big phone

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
VCE's own forum

Hey guys, so I haven't been on here in quite some time. But as VCE is growing bigger and bigger each day, we've set up our very own forum/website. Please stop by and check it out. And if you know anyone who isn't on here but loves the euroscene, please spread the word. Also, if any of you are on VWVortex, please try to promote us there as well. Thanks everybody, I look forward to seeing you out and about!

http://virginiacoasteuros.boards.net