GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

o.z.man

Ready to race!
Exhaust

Just wondering if anyone on here has an exhaust for sale. I am interested in an aftermarket. Please let me know if anyone knows where I can find one for sale. Thanks

Emercado

Ready to race!
well, its decided, for sure looking to sell the GTI,:frown: keeping the Jetta though. Things are a little tighter with the new baby and one income... Posting ad up in the next day or so, so if you hear anyone interested in a 4dr mkv, shoot em my way. :thumbup:

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
well, its decided, for sure looking to sell the GTI,:frown: keeping the Jetta though. Things are a little tighter with the new baby and one income... Posting ad up in the next day or so, so if you hear anyone interested in a 4dr mkv, shoot em my way. :thumbup:

Will do!

sent from my big phone

younggijoe

@WesleyDSmith
Car(s)
MKV

Will do, also...

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Well, have a few things up my sleeve guys. Make sure you keep looking for my threads to find out what they are. :thumbsup: