GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by magblixt

1. magblixt

TPMS (tire pressure monitor) problem

Gti from 2006. Suddenly today the tire pressure monitor indicator shows up in the display. Normaly one just presses the SET button, however this did not help this time. How do I faultfind this system? Any suggestions? Cheers
  2. magblixt

Yellow DRL's?

Anybody seen a MKV GTI (non xenon) wil yellow DRL's? I have seen Kurts BM GTI with yellow foggs, but never the DRL's.
  3. magblixt

Black GTI (yes, it is dirty)

Ok, I must start of by saying (or apologizing) my car is dirty. I am most likely be in minority here, but cleaning the car is not my favorite thing to do. Photographing however is! These are from this evening. What do you think about them? Cheers,
  4. magblixt

White dropped

Yea, it is a PS job - but that ride shure looks sexy!
  5. magblixt

"Turbo-Testicles"

Volkswagen removes billboards from 3 cities after complaints Volkswagen said Friday it will remove billboards in New York, Los Angeles and Miami after receiving complaints that a word used in an advertisement was offensive to Hispanics. The ad for the new GTI 2006 had a photo of the sports car...
  6. magblixt

Have you seen your GTI's fast? I have!

Check out the shadow of the car, now imagine that flipped 180 degree - hey it's the fast seen from behind! :laugh: