GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone looking forward to GTA IV?

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
preordered mine, picked it up toaday bought a 360 from the same place too LOL! game is amazing so far, been paying it for 2 1/2 non stop taking a little break now, but its what im gonna do for the rest of the day:biggrin:

Last edited:
Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
i picked mine up last night at midnight..i was maybe tenth in line and didnt get there until 11....im 50/50 so far...i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate the physics of the cars....thats when i lose the mission because i cant drive worth shit because of the physics..im a gran turismo and forza god but jesus..i hate the physics ...so far the game is good, but all i feel like i do is drive around then i get a mission then after a mission i dont know what to do so i call michelle and then i get a mission after i call her and never see her orrrrrrrrr i can figure out on the map how to get to her...i miss being able to just go and kill people....since im so bad at driving its like when i have the cops after me its so hard to outrun them..ive been playing for over 3 hours tho..so far id give it a 7/10...who knows, itll grow on me...im just stuck still in forza 2 mode!!! or maybe im growing out of the gta series...i dont know...we will see....

preordered mine, picked it up toaday bought a Ps3 from the same place too LOL! game is amazing so far, been paying it for 2 1/2 non stop taking a little break now, but its what im gonna do for the rest of the day:biggrin:

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
i can easily see this game taking over my life. i got it at the midnight release last night. one guy was so excited to get home with his game, he laid his gsxr750 out as he was in a hurry leaving the parking lot..sheesh

tell me what you think about it!

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
i picked mine up last night at midnight..i was maybe tenth in line and didnt get there until 11....im 50/50 so far...i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate the physics of the cars....thats when i lose the mission because i cant drive worth shit because of the physics..im a gran turismo and forza god but jesus..i hate the physics ...so far the game is good, but all i feel like i do is drive around then i get a mission then after a mission i dont know what to do so i call michelle and then i get a mission after i call her and never see her orrrrrrrrr i can figure out on the map how to get to her...i miss being able to just go and kill people....since im so bad at driving its like when i have the cops after me its so hard to outrun them..ive been playing for over 3 hours tho..so far id give it a 7/10...who knows, itll grow on me...im just stuck still in forza 2 mode!!! or maybe im growing out of the gta series...i dont know...we will see....

if you're a GT4 and Forza2 "God" then it should be easy to drive the cars in GTA4.

vantage

Ready to race!
Woo!! Picked up mine at 8am this morning but then I had to go to work for the day until 5pm.. got home around 5:45 and played until 8.. amazing game so far. The only things I would say I'm a little disappointed with are some of the textures.. the shadows look a little fuzzy and some of the textures on the cars aren't clear. Also, when you punch ppl it seems like Niko's hands are going through them, that's kind of annoying. Other than that it's amazing so far and i haven't even done any of the missions, just driving around killing ppl and exploring.

One awesome thing... I was in a subway station and there were some guys around talking so I went and pushed all of them and they started swearing at me and one guy comes up and starts punching me then the rest start attacking. So I start running away as I don't have any weapons on me, they chase me and then I see two cops so I run up to them as one of the guys punch me and then they arrest the guy. Then as the cop is directing the guy he tries to run away and the cop starts chasing him LOL... just one of the amazing little details of GTA4, I'm sure there are a lot more. Oh and as the cops were arresting him they were saying things like 'Oh looks like we got a troublemaker here' and 'OK keep moving ppl, it's all over, nothing to see here' so sik

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
im also a driving instructor at moroso! dont hate fool...anyways the physics are horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeee...hold down the brake and it takes hours to stop the car! horrible physics!

if you're a GT4 and Forza2 "God" then it should be easy to drive the cars in GTA4.

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
i second that! worth the money, but im not feeling it completely yet! im sure i will fall in love tho!!!

Well it's certainly not a 10

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
LMFAO! you and me both! nice...we gotta swap mkv gti setups!...it is hard right? i think rockstar tryed to make realistic physics and just screwed it up...insannnnnnnnnnnnnne under and oversteer!! NO BRAKES...like NO ABS, lol..its badddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I'm a forza 2 god
and its hard to drive fast in gta4:mad0259:
w/e I'll deal with it.

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
you are smoking to much bud! hahah it came out last night at midnight!!! smokeweeeeedddd lol
damn its out?

i need to get mine :biggrin:

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
love this game love this game love this game:biggrin:

today has been probably one of the greatest days of my life and probaly one of the longest my TV has ever been on LOL!

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
hahah i hope i get into it as much as u ! i just got all the codes....here there are if u want!

Dial cheats into Niko's cell phone. Note: do not save after entering a cheat - this may cause problems, and may prevent you from unlocking certain achievements.

Health
482-555-0100

Armor
362-555-0100

Weapons #1
(Baseball Bat, Handgun, Shotgun, MP5, M4, Sniper Rifle, RPG, Grenades.)
486-555-0100

Weapons #2
(Knife, Molotovs, Handgun, Shotgun, Uzi, AK47, Sniper Rifle, RPG)
486-555-0150

Remove Wanted Level
(Blocks achievement "Walked free")
267-555-0100

Raise Wanted Level
267-555-0150

Change Weather/Brightness
468-555-0100

Spawn Annihilator
359-555-0100

Spawn Jetmax
938-555-0100

Spawn NRG-900
625-555-0100

Spawn Sanchez
625-555-0150

Spawn FIB Buffalo
227-555-0100

Spawn Comet
227-555-0175

Spawn Turismo
227-555-0147

Spawn Cognoscenti
227-555-0142

Spawn SuperGT
227-555-0168

Complete Map - (with weapon, health, armor, pigeon, etc. locations)
Enter the URL "www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com" into computers in the game

love this game love this game love this game:biggrin:

today has been probably one of the greatest days of my life and probaly one of the longest my TV has ever been on LOL!