GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

bad news

drbubble33

Drag Racing Champion
as much as i want the MKv my parents wont help shed the money out for it. they say its too expensive and insurance costs too much for it. kinda sucks. now imma end up getting a scion or a honda or something economobile status. scion xB or the Honda Fit. ehh. i wish i got a job earlier to make up that extra dough. shiiiiitttt.

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Sorry to hear that =/

Don't sweat it though... enjoy the cheap gas, and save up your cash. You can get it in a year or two, or get something newer and better!

Stasis

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Discotheque said:
My heart bleeds for you, it's very unfair of your parents to not buy you a new GTI isn't it.

xD honestly

davesee

FIA GT Champion
that sucks, but I think its better not having your parents help you with everything.. builds character & responsibility. I grew up getting everything on my own.. I think I take more pride in what I have because of it.

Teknophreak

Rally Car Champion
Discotheque said:
My heart bleeds for you, it's very unfair of your parents to not buy you a new GTI isn't it.

LOL +3

Nice to see there are still some good parents out there.

To the OP, I know it sucks and I don't mean to give you a hard time. That said, buy a used car with your own money - the pride you have in it will more than make up for that fact that it isn't a MKV.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
You will appreciate the car when you invest on your own, I'm glad "mommy" and "daddy" didn't pay anything toward mine...on the serious note I did the honda thing first and I'm glad for the switch. Just hang in there, there will be more GTI's, you'll just have to start chatting on the GolfMKVII website

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
My first car was an 85 cabrio. I appreciate my GTI a lot.. I payed for it too :-D

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
I'm 19, I'm paying for my own car, hardwork pays off, and my gti is the fruit of my labor. I pay insurance as well.

I would never let anyone pay for something that expensive, that's fucking nuts, be a man, if you want it so bad, work for it.

...and don't give me none of that "I'm fortunate" bullshit.

alf