GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Rape

gaede

Reset
Im just going to invest in one of these and start parking my car in a bomb shelter.​
Looks sketchy... roof will probably cave in and you'll have a flattened out ride. :rolleyes:

Sorry for your troubles

DerekH

Ready to race!
Your rates shouldn't go up if you weren't in the car. I know that's how they do it up here in Ontario. Don't know for sure about you guys though. Still a nice ride, even with the scratches.

timebomb0220

Taxi GLI
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
sorry to hear about your car
Bring it canada and i will buy it how it is :)

Oh reallyy? Import a .:R36 and we can trade:wink:

with yellow rims....lol

:barf: oh and did i mention :barf:

then fucking do it bro! then get some polished super RSs with midnight purple barrel and bolts...:drool:

I dont have the money for a entire re spray! lol i gotta wait till a tree falls on it for a tsunami. I vote midnight purple GLI with Cream RS's mmm:wub:

Looks sketchy... roof will probably cave in and you'll have a flattened out ride. :rolleyes:
With my luck that will most likely happen.

Your rates shouldn't go up if you weren't in the car. I know that's how they do it up here in Ontario. Don't know for sure about you guys though. Still a nice ride, even with the scratches.

yea i dont think its going up, its going under comprehensive

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Car(s)
06 GTI
Damn man, hope the fix for this is quick and painless. O and darcness, I feel your pain on MI insurance, I still claim them as my state of residence though I'm in CO. It's not much better out here.
P.S- 1K post count:happyanim:

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Car(s)
06 GTI
What would you be thinking about getting done?

timebomb0220

Taxi GLI
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
BUMPing my old thread, Cars still in the body shop. Figured youd all like a nice laugh.

So as you know my car tent hates me and destroyed my car.. well during a snow storm in NY I went out side to tap the snow off the top and as soon as I start pushing on the snow from the inside I hear it creaking, I got out of there ASAP and this is the end result:

Imagine if my car was in there? BTW i get the real garage now lmao.. My losses= 1 imola yellow GTI stock bumper. RIP. lol

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, car tents are only a good idea if you live in a place that has no weather. At all. Outer space, maybe.

I'd love one, but I've always been worried about what a good wind storm, or dump of snow would do... and you've verified my fears on both counts!!

Glad your GLI was spared this time. Has it been fixed yet? Did you wind up doing anything new?

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
aww body shop?! that shitll buff out. also why dont you just park under nothing and use a car cover if your worried about the elements? seems safer than a plastic playhouse.