GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Rape

dracz91

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
damn bro. that sucks. you seem to have bad luck.
hopefully get that taken care of man.

P.s. love your sig. moar pic?

timebomb0220

Taxi GLI
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
Yeah, car tents are only a good idea if you live in a place that has no weather. At all. Outer space, maybe.
I'd love one, but I've always been worried about what a good wind storm, or dump of snow would do... and you've verified my fears on both counts!!
Glad your GLI was spared this time. Has it been fixed yet? Did you wind up doing anything new?

I mean dont get my wrong, i love the car tent. id pull it in there after a wash and detail it in the shade, shits great in the summer warmer climate. I think i might invest in one of those circular shaped ones? that way snow cant build up on it. and as for new stuff...lets say more shaving might occur:biggrin:

Came into this thread expecting pictures of something else, leaving disappointed :/
what did u except? lol
:iono:

aww body shop?! that shitll buff out. also why dont you just park under nothing and use a car cover if your worried about the elements? seems safer than a plastic playhouse.
Im more then likely getting the garage now, im gonna clean it out and park my gli in there, no elements for me.. i hate winter the most tho.

P.s. love your sig. moar pic?

haha i wish, love me some tattooed woman.