GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DanSan's GTI Rebirth Build Thread

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
dumb question. how come you didnt get a mk6? obviously it has the same engine. but the mk6 is lighter and it has xds ....

I was going to get a mk6 in CSG, 6 speed, sunroof and HID's but I just love the interior look of the mk5. plus, i saved a shit ton of $$$

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I was going to get a mk6 in CSG, 6 speed, sunroof and HID's but I just love the interior look of the mk5. plus, i saved a shit ton of $$$

More money for mods. :thumbsup:

ORTOX

Passed Driver's Ed
I agree with the MKV purchase. I like the in and out of the MKV better than the MK6. I look forward to following your build. I just picked up a UG 09 TSI 6 speed as well. Only difference is mine is a 4 door. Hoping yours will be an inspiration.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
I agree with the MKV purchase. I like the in and out of the MKV better than the MK6. I look forward to following your build. I just picked up a UG 09 TSI 6 speed as well. Only difference is mine is a 4 door. Hoping yours will be an inspiration.

thanks man. most likely throwing my euro r32 tails back on tomorrow as it was rainy today and what not. im in the market for LED tails now too

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Did you lower it yet?

Sub'ed :thumbsup: Glad you're back DanSan. Love the clean slate.

nope. going to wait out the rest of winter then lower it. i still need to get my side plate back on and try and replace my shocks on the coils.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Winter!? What are you talking about. It was 75* today. Lower it already. I'm too impatient to wait for spring.

haha i know, was like 50 degrees out today. skit plate has to go on first, then maybe. not sure im gonna go as low as i did, especially after what happened my parents might flip a shit lol

Simmsled

Parking Garage > Tree
Car(s)
its not special.
haha i know, was like 50 degrees out today. skit plate has to go on first, then maybe. not sure im gonna go as low as i did, especially after what happened my parents might flip a shit lol

Good to have you back bro! :thumbsup: