gti mkv fanatic
Car(s)
gti mk5
i love special prices. LOL.

mljchan

gti mkv fanatic
Car(s)
gti mk5
not busy for the last 2 hours. munching on chocolate chip cookies and surfing the net.

mljchan

gti mkv fanatic
Car(s)
gti mk5
and a hot mug of milo. that's the club mona way.

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
pics of my R32

Attachments

• Picture 353.jpg
    Picture 353.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 233
  • Picture 347.jpg
    Picture 347.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 230
  • Picture 342.jpg
    Picture 342.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 231

mljchan

gti mkv fanatic
Car(s)
gti mk5
very nice. looks pretty low.
first 2 photos - in the driveway in the shire?

mljchan

gti mkv fanatic
Car(s)
gti mk5
signing off buddy.customer in a big white taxi with pretty flashing lights on top.

funny

VCDS guru & soon Dad x2 !
Car(s)
Golf MkV GTI MY07
homer popcorn copy.jpg

Fark me. Gone for 24hrs and have a few pages to read. Great that i can use that pic again.

I for one just use the forum as a meetplace. Here or VWG, doesn't matter to me. It's ultimately about people with a common interest be it love of the brand, love of driving roads or love of tech talk.

Being the somewhat anal retentive person that I am occasionally, I like this forum the best because it has the best web interface, so with VWG also using essentially the same interface the bunch of people that went/left/came back/never went made no difference. If i can't find them here they are there. No biggie for me.

Now, need more popcorn cos it's late and must post in the tyre time thread so i can boost the post count...

:thumbsup:

Oh, and welcome back johno. When are you modding the R so we can gasbag about chips again at the GJ haunt while watching people park (or not)? :lol:

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
hey funboy. my R will need more than a chip. It will need the full sunday roast. hey remember the putty road drive we went on esp the bit where we drove through bushfire smoke. Damn have flash backs all the time.

jesus no one is going to bed tonight

its good to see the old loyal mkv crew haven't disappeared.