mljchan

gti mkv fanatic
Car(s)
gti mk5
^^LOL!

triode12

Go Kart Champion
This thread is on fire.

Shannon: i don't get why you are so burned by what happended after I left. i never stabbed you in the back. You told me not to hang with AP and his crew...well that was my call to make. you didn't want justin's forum meddling with our drive days via sponsors...well it never did with sponsors on board. friendships grow...some fade...some become lifelong. can't control that its called making choices and never looking back. I was stuck between you and Grig when you guys were having it out. Both of you were my friends at the time. I couldn't choose sides. I told you to calm down...give G-rig a break and vice versa. You and justin and Grig finally sorted your issues out. Remember the time i came shopping for a second car with you. I got dumped by my girlfriend that day coz i stayed with you to get you a great deal...even abused the dealer principal for you. You gotta look beyond the bullshit and see the good in people mate and stop playing victim.

Johno, you twist and turn the truth for your own means. You have a hero complex and needs to be the centre of attention all the time. I guess you don't get enough of it working at A&E so require others around you to provide the attention you crave. And I suppose they are willing to give it to you. All the best to them.

It is ironic that you are now using the same things I said about Justin and his forum against him now. Things said in confidence to you that you used as tools to gain a foothold into his clique or to strengthen your friendship with others- until you realised what I said was ultimately true. Funny how the truth finally comes out.

I've given you several chances and you've burned them all in the bid to get into Justin's clique. I am not going to continue discussing this with you as it is a pointless exercise - the truth is the true victim.

M4RK0

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI - MK6
This thread is on fire.

Marco: still an unhappy customer hey? well let me go through the list of people who bought stuff off me. everyone except you were happy customers. talking advan t5 rims, full turbo back milltek exhuast, xenons, bumpers, side skirts, coilovers (sidefx crashed not my fault), omanyt wheels, two golfmkv gti's, r32 tails, open fog grills, projector fog lights, tyres, denvers...you are the only one who complained on this forum or any forum coz one of the rims was damaged. well i told you i didn't see the damage as the rims were bought and used for the track and were never cleaned. You had every chance to inspect them. If you were not happy you should have asked for you money back and returned them simple. but you decided to repair them, paint them, and then flame me on the forum publically. that was your call mate. I learned from your upset and when i sold the omanyts to benough i cleaned the rims and showed him all the damage and sold him the rims with damage to all 4 for $1000 no tyres. So i think in the end you still got a reasonably good deal. But you may disagree and I'll have to live with one unhappy customer on my list. Can't please everyone.

Hey Johno,

I didn't make myself clear maybe, I'm not unhappy,

My intention is not start another fight again with this, like I said I'm happy with my mod, totally understood the point that I should check the stuff first, lesson learned, as you when you sale the stuff as you advertise, that's it!, end of the deal, it seems we both learned,

That was my discomfort at the time, there's no point to mention names of people for me, it will make this more big again and again and you know how I feel about doing that, is in the past, and sorry if I flamed you in public,

No hard feelings from me, I came to this forum to learn about my car and make friends,

Cheers!, lets drive!

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
Triode you can't handle the truth. Come to the cruise and we can discuss among all of us what your version of the truth is and what reality is.

Justin get back to moderating your forum and stop dropping your anal contents on here

triode12

Go Kart Champion
Triode you can't handle the truth. Come to the cruise and we can discuss among all of us what your version of the truth is and what reality is.

Justin get back to moderating your forum and stop dropping your anal contents on here

No I will discuss it with you. period. The others have nothing to do with it. You want to discuss things - you can call me.

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
You don't believe anything I say so you can hear it from everyone else who were watching from the sidelines. Ain't got time to have long chats now.

triode12

Go Kart Champion
You don't believe anything I say so you can hear it from everyone else who were watching from the sidelines. Ain't got time to have long chats now.

They have nothing to do it. I don't have time either (you are not the only one with a job) - you want to chat - you call me when you are free. Otherwise I CBF. It makes no difference to me.

I am happy with the current situation. If you want to justify your actions that is your perogative. Unlike you, I don't need other people's affirmation or the need to be part of the 'in' crowd (by sacrifing the friendship of others) to feel good about myself.

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
They have nothing to do it. I don't have time either (you are not the only one with a job) - you want to chat - you call me when you are free. Otherwise I CBF. It makes no difference to me.

I am happy with the current situation. If you want to justify your actions that is your perogative. Unlike you, I don't need other people's affirmation or the need to be part of the 'in' crowd (by sacrifing the friendship of others) to feel good about myself.

I'm not part of the in crowd ya goose. I have my friends and I don't see us as the in crowd. In fact we are outcasts/rebels. We don't need to be friends if you can't get over your self righteousness. you mind your business and I'll mind mine. Nothing left to say pal

triode12

Go Kart Champion
I'm not part of the in crowd ya goose. I have my friends and I don't see us as the in crowd. In fact we are outcasts/rebels. We don't need to be friends if you can't get over your self righteousness. you mind your business and I'll mind mine. Nothing left to say pal

Glad to see you know now how you made some of us feel when you were part of the establishment or "in" group. What goes around comes around.
It is not nice being an outcast/sidelined/ignored, is it?

I have nothing to get over. I am happy with the status quo. Nothing has changed in my world. :thumbsup:

Except seeing people who ditched/abandoned this forum a year ago for the land of milk and honey come back when they discovered "all that glitters is not gold".

Last edited:

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
Nice edit there triode. The other forum isnt the land of milk and honey. Didnt benefit a single iota other than meeting the so called "in crowd" as you call it. 7low are the most down to earth people ive met and have learned many good things in life from them including suppressing some of my bad habits. They have wives and children and deserve to mod their cars the way they like expensively or not im am not judge and neither should you. Like I said you sound happy with your crew and I'm happy with mine. Let it rest.

Close the thread please AP.

Last edited: