GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Malaysian Golf GTi MkV owner !!??

Mopster

Hey hey. Hello fellow Malaysians. I live in KL and am a proud owner of a golf gti. Nothing done yet just remapping of ECU and milltek exhaust. Got big plans for the next phase. Any one selling rims for the golf or know any places to reccomend taking your golf to for mods? Thank you. Also do you think we should have a gti club? just a suggestion perhaps.

Congratulations!! :biggrin:

So do you classify remapping and exhaust as nothing done to your GTI :wink:

As for rims you will need to shop around in Sunway bcoz there are alot of wheels out there that will suit a GTI.

Depends on what mods you want to get done to your car bcoz there a few guys in KL that can do it.

Cheers.

truespinn

Thanks mopster.

Heh heh you its done up slightly but still got lots of ideas.

I hear that rims in sunway are overly priced and i also noticed that there arent many rims that fit for the golf. Cos there arent many rims with bolt pattern 5X112 and the right offset.

Mopster

Thanks mopster.

Heh heh you its done up slightly but still got lots of ideas.

I hear that rims in sunway are overly priced and i also noticed that there arent many rims that fit for the golf. Cos there arent many rims with bolt pattern 5X112 and the right offset.

Keep it up mate :wink:

As long as you are prepared to wait for a couple mths to order it then you should have no problems at all or you can go to Singapore coz they have wheels in stock most of the time.

eeeriz

Car(s)
Proton Perdana V6
Hello all, just joined this website last week. Not exactly owner of any Golf GTI, but would love to own one, one day. Price is out out of range at the moment. Thinking of Caldina GT4 soon but anything can happen.. hehe.

Just saw the comparo of DSG GTI vs Manual GTI, and also against Astra Turbo and Megane. Very impressive indeed..

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
Hi everyone in Malaysia,

We have 2nd location in HK so therefore we can ship items pretty quickly to Malaysia so please feel free to order from us.

HappyRab

I went back to KL during CNY, and take the chance to look at the properties at Sierramas/Valencia area. Now I know there is the base of GTIs:happyanim: Do these belongs to anyone here?:w00t:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 1,037
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,026
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,018
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,022
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 999

Superman

Hi all....from Penang. Got my candy white May 2007. Good to hear that this forum includes ppl from M'sia. Have been searching the site for some time now for a forum. Am looking to spray my back bumper white (just the upper portion). Know anywhere which will do a pretty decent job? And how much will it cost?

Am currently working in KL. Will in fact be back in Penang dis weekend and will drive her down.

VDubGuy

Car(s)
07 Golf GTi
Hi Vdubbers....from KL

I'm waiting on a shadow blue GTi with ABT bodykit and quads. Getting it from a chap who's letting it go for a STi Scooby. Been following the threads here and was wondering about re-chipping. I know the Revo, APR, MTM are available in KL. Any comments which one to go for?

dlaitm

Ready to race!
hey anyone know where i can get bodykits pref abt or reiger for cheap in kl or pj? Im in the US rite not but im thinking it will still be cheaper to get it shipped here prepainted

ewoked

Passed Driver's Ed
I went back to KL during CNY, and take the chance to look at the properties at Sierramas/Valencia area. Now I know there is the base of GTIs:happyanim: Do these belongs to anyone here?:w00t:

We have a stalker in this thread :fighting0030: :biggrin:
I'm from Sierramas West and yes there's quite a number of GTi there