GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Malaysian Golf GTi MkV owner !!??

U_2

Does anyone have problems with after sales service or what so ever with the GTI?

benjern

Wassup people! Thought of dropping by and saying hi... found this to be the only "Malaysian"-ed thread / forum around for gtis... we need to amp up our presence on the web man... :)

I cannot keep it in me anymore... CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY BABY!!! :)

terrorman

hi everyone, i'm from Cheras....am driving a golf CW 07 gti and is planning to dress my baby up to oettinger kit and 19" oettinger wheels...

good to see so many owners and enthusiast from this country.....keep the number running.

cheers....

fumikane

I'm a slow driver..really
Hi there. Sorry to jack this thread, but I was wondering if any kind souls could recommend any good shops selling GTI stuff in KL? I'll be heading there for a 4 day visit mid May and was thinking of checking out the local modding scene for the MK5 GTI. How's the pricing over there compared to those online?

jwrx

Ready to race!
Hi there. Sorry to jack this thread, but I was wondering if any kind souls could recommend any good shops selling GTI stuff in KL? I'll be heading there for a 4 day visit mid May and was thinking of checking out the local modding scene for the MK5 GTI. How's the pricing over there compared to those online?

When you land in KLIA, pick up a copy of Motor trader and Hypertune magazine, both would show ads of the major VW mod shops

phr3ak

hey guys, im new to this forum. Im 21, and studyin in help damansara. Just got my mkv recently. I am looking forward in meeting u guys for a teh tarik session or whatsoever. I just done my running in yesterday =D

kaider

Hey guys! I am going to purchase a 2nd hand Golf GTi and would like some help on things to look out for when i view the cars. Anything to highlight or look out for, which may be of concern??