GTI
pics!

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion

Chi_GTI_2009

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
looks like a shark with shades on...lol nice.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Yea this is my next car btw..test drove it yesterday, beats the pants off the competition :happyanim:

You have the M Sport package?

Yes, I do. You can always tell by the wheels. It only gets you different wheels and a black headliner. I did it for the latter and for $200 more than the sport package it was a no brainer.

Streetlight

Banned
Lower it. lol jk :D

It looks amazing, if the GTI wasn't my first car, and I had the money no doubt I would get a 1 series, looks great. Can you post up a pic of the interior maybe? I'd just like to see it, oh and I know where that pic was taken haha.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Lower it. lol jk :D

It looks amazing, if the GTI wasn't my first car, and I had the money no doubt I would get a 1 series, looks great. Can you post up a pic of the interior maybe? I'd just like to see it, oh and I know where that pic was taken haha.

You do??? That's my office... I'm here right now.

I don't have any pics of the interior yet. I'll take a few this weekend if it ever stops rainsnowslushing outside

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Looks great & at least you stayed German:thumbsup:I almost got rid of my gti last summer for a 335xi I was really tempted by the twin turbo's & awd, but I have to much money sunk in my car. Gluck & props:biggrin: I was rolling next to this one series on the way home from h20, I think he's dropped, with works & a fmic :drool:

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man. I'm loving it so far. I've always wanted a gray car with red seats and I've never owned a BMW... actually come to think of it, I've bought a different marque with every car purchase with no repeats thus far.

Toyota
Saab
Volvo
Infiniti
Nissan
Lotus
VW
BMW