GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
BTW, what happened to everyone? I know I stopped posting for a while before/after getting banned, but what happened to Rus, and crazy Nick, and Dutchy, and Khalil (?) and Elliot etc?

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Rus is in China and Elliot is too cool for school. :frown:

I don't know about Nick, Dutchy, or Kahlil.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
BTW, what happened to everyone? I know I stopped posting for a while before/after getting banned, but what happened to Rus, and crazy Nick, and Dutchy, and Khalil (?) and Elliot etc?

Nick and Rus are in the Far East or the Land of the Rising Sun or something like that.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I just started following following F1 3 seasons ago. Hamilton was my favorite when I first started watching but same as you, Mark, the more I see his attitude the more I dislike him.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
I basically live with Rus and Nick. They just don't get on the forums anymore. But ya, right now they are in China with another good friend of ours.

Khalil is doing post high school shit, like not giving a shit.

Dutchy is on his trip I believe.

And Elliot is probably tappin that sweet ass of a gf he has while living it up in Spain.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I basically live with Rus and Nick.
Jelly.
They just don't get on the forums anymore.
Boo!
But ya, right now they are in China with another good friend of ours.
Jelly.
Khalil is doing post high school shit, like not giving a shit.
Jelly.
Dutchy is on his trip I believe.
Jelly.
And Elliot is probably tappin that sweet ass of a gf he has while living it up in Spain.
Jelly.

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Car(s)
2009 Rabbit 2.5 S
i wish i was doing cool shit to brag about but i'm just selling honda parts day in and day out

Status
Not open for further replies.