GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tomshouse516 timeline/build/photodump a million pictures

tomshouse516

tomtomtomotomtomtomtomtom
Car(s)
09 GT1
Looks nice! Like all the diff stages

Thanks hopefully this next stage will be the best looking, most functional, and fasted around a track it has been so far.

Great thread!
I'm with Dustin on the babe comment ;)
When I saw the green come out and the faces on the ground I was worried but looks killer on the car. I never would have thought of gold bolts but good thing you did!

All and all good looking car

Yea I was unsure of them when I picked the color, The green/grey/red combo worked well and the gold was a nice contrast.

I got sick of them quickly the size, style, and color of the wheel were all not what I want exactly.

They are gone now and I am working on a new better setup hopefully later in the year.

Great progression between the stages! The car looks great

Thanks

Winter tire stretch, I like it lol. Car looks good, white on those works would probably look a little better than that green color though. White makes the lips look bigger too. Good stuff though, lucky to be working in the bahamas.

I wasen't looking forward to dork status for the winter, plus my old winter wheels would be eating fenders for lunch and dinner when aired out.

I love the white, it is defiantly getting more popular on UG and would look great but I want a more simple classy silver wheel for the next set.

I <3 this thread.

Hi Tom.
:)
What's up Ronaldo I got away from the snow thankfully, a trip to NJ is defiantly on the schedule in spring.

Is it necessary to notch the car, to pull this ride height off?
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/tomshouse516/IMG_8568.jpg
Thanks.
btw your car is mint!

No, but it would be preferred. The axle banging and jarring all the time will take its toll on both you and the car.

Looks great man. I enjoyed your timeline. I honestly didn't know much about your car before seeing it at h2o. Good meeting you Tom! :thumbsup:

Good meeting you as well Mark, I am looking forward to this season for sure. Hopefully my car is in good enough condition to be worth parking in the show fields.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
nice to see this thread tom!

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
beautiful car

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW

kush

sv_gravity 0
i like how far you've come. also read the road trip thread, pretty cool. only thing i'd change is shave the bumper if you're keeping the boser hood and the orange sidemarkers.