tomtomtomotomtomtomtomtom
Car(s)
09 GT1
OZ Monte Carlo's on 9" et 32 9.5" et 36 215/40 215/45 no center caps

tomshouse516

Car(s)
09 GT1
Well I am at JFK waiting to return to the Bahamas for a while, I need to find at least barrels for my equips because after mounting the 9" & 9.5" OZ's I can't go back to 8" & 9" on he equips.

The refinish procsess on the equips is going to slow down for a bit, I got the faces stripped and that was all I had time for on this trip.

I will be placing a few orders for wheel parts soon and I will have my gf send me pictures of the car when it gets out of the body shop in a few weeks.

If anybody know where to get lips or barrels for older step lip 17" equips PM me.

tomshouse516

Car(s)
09 GT1
Bored in Bahamas Throwback.
This was the day after I mounted the Vette wheels in December, 2010.

The rear was only camber'ed like -1.5 but it was kinda low. I actually loved this setup, it needed a bit more camber and a little more low.

I still have these wheels I might throw them on some time if I can find tires for cheap, otherwise they are going up for sale.

tomshouse516

Car(s)
09 GT1
Its not done yet, it should be done this week.

I wish I could just fly home next week and cruise it to DoD.

Either way I am going to force my chick to take some photos of it.

I still need to finish the equips, figure out how to get my camber plates to work on the Bagyard Bombers I just got and install my swaybars, wheel studs/bolts, and finish up my trunk setup.

its getting there though.

tomshouse516

Car(s)
09 GT1
I need to find 2.5" lips and 7" barrels for these. After mounting the OZ's I cant go back to measily 8" and 9" wheels.

tomshouse516

Car(s)
09 GT1
got a few things waiting at home for me when I get there.

I gotta figure out how to make my Ground control Camber plates wirk with the Bombers, or I have to make a custom top mount for the bombers that allow camber adjustment.

14mm-12mm stud conversion and 12mm wobble nuts

I also got plastic replacement center caps for my equips, one of the metal ones is broke and these were cheap, If I polish them I prob need to find a new OEM metal cap or two.

I can't wait to get home.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
figured u bought those bombers. nice.

btw man, where have u been getting ur body work done. some asshole rear ended me last night and cracked my bumper.