GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tomshouse516 timeline/build/photodump a million pictures

tomshouse516

tomtomtomotomtomtomtomtom
Car(s)
09 GT1
figured u bought those bombers. nice.

btw man, where have u been getting ur body work done. some asshole rear ended me last night and cracked my bumper.

Thats BS. did they crack only the top because I have the stock lower section sitting at my house you can have.

i'd love to do a stud conversion. I also didn't know they made wobble nuts. Awesome.

Only 12mm so I just got 14mm to 12mm conversion studs.

I could also run a small spacer if I wanted to with them as well.

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
figured u bought those bombers. nice.

btw man, where have u been getting ur body work done. some asshole rear ended me last night and cracked my bumper.

Not going through Ryan?

Tom, nice updates!! Now give me your old setup :cool:

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
Its just front struts, I am ordering bilstein rear shocks soon. I will prob sell the Silverline +X complete and keep the UVA bags for the next project car.

Come on man you know you don't need any other projects, you already have the e30 and shizzzz haha
lol

tomshouse516

Car(s)
09 GT1
Come on man you know you don't need any other projects, you already have the e30 and shizzzz haha
lol

E30 is the next project, I kinda put it off to finish the gti, and seeing as the got is nearing a finish I gotta get back on collecting parts for it. Prob finish the equips, k04, and some subtle interior mods and the gti is done. Oh and a track wheel setup.

tomshouse516

Car(s)
09 GT1
Got some more cool stuf added to the parts stash for when I return hom from the Bahamas, which is taking far too long.

Toureg 17z Calipers *Brand new*

And some kewl stuff from ECS.

tomshouse516

Car(s)
09 GT1
In unrelated news, the car is still in the body shop but I think it is done. I called the guy today but he didn't answer and I forgot to call back.
My GF and my homie are going to pick it up for me, photos will be taken.

I am trying to make it to SOWO this year as well.
I would have to fly Bahamas --> New York on Wendsday,
Prep the car, swap the Bagyards and wheel studs on,
Drive solo 845miles to Helen Thursday,
sleep in the car, Party with all the homies,
Drive 845miles back to NY,
and fly New York --> Bahamas Monday or Tuesday.

Thoughts?