GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Will's Air Build

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
So good. I definitely saw you driving around sowo.

germanbycar

Go Kart Champion
Sorry for the lack of photos this time around, it got to a point where I just wanted the car to be done... I'll snap some tomorrow.

Rears get here Monday!!

Some notes for those wondering

-Gauge wires ran down the door panel and under the seat, then into the center console area of the front ash tray.

- 5 holes drilled in ash tray for each gauge line, and the power for the lights in the gauges.

- Gauge wires ran from ash tray into fuse box, tapped into heated seat fuse and grounded on bolt.

- Trigger wire from relay in trunk ran with gauges lines and using an add a fuse, gains power from heated seats.

- Power wire for VU4 switchbox aquired from open fuse in R32 battery fuse box located in trunk.

- All grounds secured on battery cover bolts.

- Air lines ran out of large grommet for battery cable.
--Drivers side plastic underbody panel removed, zip tied lines along with the cable.
--Passenger side is trickier. Run the line through the same grommet, halfway to the drivers side panel, then cross over the exhaust heat shield zip tying along the way to anything with a secure attachment point, then once on the passenger side, run along the empty fuel line slot under the plastic tray.

Pretty pleased with myself. I was working alone so progress was slow but steady.