GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Rape

timebomb0220

Taxi GLI
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
Soo the other day on long island we had some ridiculous unexpected wind, of course i was at school when this incident occurred..But apparently the wind shot into my car tent lifted it out of the ground and threw it onto my car..
When i got home this was the image sitting in front of me.​
After I pulled the tent off and pulled the car out thats when shit sucked more.​

And this isn't even half the damage. The passenger headlight is scratched the grille and the back passenger door(all stuff the body shop guy found). The tent was being held into the ground with 4 inch concrete nails that ripped out, bent and then raped my car. This will be my 4th ridiculous body shop visit with this car, anyone wanna buy a cursed yellow GLI? :mad0259:​

timebomb0220

Taxi GLI
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
first the street cleaner and now this, hope everything works out man.

First my neighbor backs up into me.
Then my car gets hit while im at my jobs parking lot
After that of course i had to get hit by a street sweeper
And i guess 6 months is my limit for not being in a body shop cause now this:mad:

Im just going to invest in one of these and start parking my car in a bomb shelter.​

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
I feel your pain dude. I just got my car back not too long ago after an accident. I love how my state (MI) is no fault insurance, but at the same time I can have an "at fault" accident on my record. How the FUCK does that work??!?!

Anyway after they did 12k worth of work on the car which took two fucking months of course my premium nearly doubles. Fucking joke I swear. If I average my car insurance for the past 16 years that I've been paying it on my own I STILL paid in more then I've ever used. Not to mention I've had one reported accident in all my years of driving and they still fuck my eyes out.

Geico can suck my left nut.

Then when they are done they can do the right too.

timebomb0220

Taxi GLI
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
I feel your pain dude. I just got my car back not too long ago after an accident. I love how my state (MI) is no fault insurance, but at the same time I can have an "at fault" accident on my record. How the FUCK does that work??!?!

Anyway after they did 12k worth of work on the car which took two fucking months of course my premium nearly doubles. Fucking joke I swear. If I average my car insurance for the past 16 years that I've been paying it on my own I STILL paid in more then I've ever used. Not to mention I've had one reported accident in all my years of driving and they still fuck my eyes out.

Geico can suck my left nut.

Then when they are done they can do the right too.

My cars under all-state, there usually pretty good with there shit since my dad works with the insurance companies for home improvement. They kinda help me out.. but my car has probably had rougly 10,000 of body work done to it (shaved trunk, r front etc..)

i believe after this body shop vist the car will be 85% resprayed:lol: