GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone looking forward to GTA IV?

vantage

Ready to race!
I'm not really that into video games anymore but I do enjoy certain titles and GTA is definitely one of them. I'm a pretty casual gamer, I'll play here and there and mainly enjoy games that you can just jump into and have some fun. GTA IV looks like it's going to be totally epic as far as games go so I just want to get out on the streets and cause some havoc with the RPG. Anyone planning to pick it up on tuesday? I actually went and pre-ordered it last week after reading a little bit about it and watching some videos. After watching these videos I'm sure even the most casual gamer will want to pick it up..
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/index.html?t=684930#684930

i think i might go and reserve my copy tomorrow. Game comes out on my b-day!

vantage

Ready to race!
Reservering ftl. It's a DVD. Mass production. If I miss it the first week, I'll grab one of the several hundred the next.

meh.. this is the idea that I had at first before I decided to pre-order then I started looking at screens and videos and reading some of the reviews and I really started to get hyped up for this game, so I really don't want to wait another week or more (after the 29th) to get a copy.

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
im a casual gamer now was well. i bought a xbox 30 for forza 2 and ps2 for gt3 and gt4. i play the racing games. i have xbox 360 now . i sold the ps2. i have forza 2, project gotham racing 3, project gotham racing 4, DIRT, need for speed pro street, gears of war and assasins creed. i cant wait for gta4 tho. should be great. im gonna pre order my copy today! my bday is may 4. im going to ask the rent for springs and or pflow intake.. i want a 3inch tho! gta4 ftmfw!!

I'm not really that into video games anymore but I do enjoy certain titles and GTA is definitely one of them. I'm a pretty casual gamer, I'll play here and there and mainly enjoy games that you can just jump into and have some fun. GTA IV looks like it's going to be totally epic as far as games go so I just want to get out on the streets and cause some havoc with the RPG. Anyone planning to pick it up on tuesday? I actually went and pre-ordered it last week after reading a little bit about it and watching some videos. After watching these videos I'm sure even the most casual gamer will want to pick it up..
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/index.html?t=684930#684930

vantage

Ready to race!
im a casual gamer now was well. i bought a xbox 30 for forza 2 and ps2 for gt3 and gt4. i play the racing games. i have xbox 360 now . i sold the ps2. i have forza 2, project gotham racing 3, project gotham racing 4, DIRT, need for speed pro street, gears of war and assasins creed. i cant wait for gta4 tho. should be great. im gonna pre order my copy today! my bday is may 4. im going to ask the rent for springs and or pflow intake.. i want a 3inch tho! gta4 ftmfw!!

haha yea same as me.. I bought PS2 when they released the GT3 bundle and then I got GT4. But I've been a GTA fan ever since the first GTA came out when I was in grade 7, back then it was an integral part of my life lol, that's all we'd talk about at school and all we'd do when we got home. The only reason I bought 360 was for Forza 2 and then I randomly got COD4 and NHL08. Eventhough I'm casual about gaming I think GTA4 will offer huge entertainment value for just $60 so it's definitely worth it and should rob me of many hours of my life.

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
definately can't wait to pick this up tomorrow. Mines been reserved since 3/28/07 LOL!

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
i can easily see this game taking over my life. i got it at the midnight release last night. one guy was so excited to get home with his game, he laid his gsxr750 out as he was in a hurry leaving the parking lot..sheesh