GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Never trust your lil brother...

desi786

Got fahrenheit?
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI
to bring the car into the garage. He decided to do a little joy riding and now...

RIP. Aug.07-May.09

Mods: Revo Stg. 1 + resonator delete

I will miss you:cry:

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
wow... I'd make sure he is OK ... and then beat him to near death. That sucks - good luck on a replacement!

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
sorry to hear man, hope everything works out for you and you get a nice new car

personally, i'd make sure your brother made it out alive, then beat him to death.
good thing my brother is only 14 and cant drive and i have all 3 keys to my car.

Barrett

veeeeeduuub
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV
That sucks, he killed a pumpkin, that's 1 to check off of the ones that are in existence.

Do you plan on getting another GTI?

desi786

Got fahrenheit?
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI
when i arrived to the crash site i saw the car and immediately proceeded to the ambulance without thinking twice about the car. sure it was my baby, but can be replaced down the line my brother can't. I'm glad he's okay only had one tiny scratch on his arm...VERY lucky guy. I'm thinkin mkv jetta tdi next, still debating tho any ideas??

shutupanddrive

Captain Break S***
Car(s)
PCH roller
damn. moar pics! that's fuckered up pretty good.

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
Sorry to hear that man. I hope your brother is okay.

ekk20

Go Kart Champion
when i arrived to the crash site i saw the car and immediately proceeded to the ambulance without thinking twice about the car. sure it was my baby, but can be replaced down the line my brother can't. I'm glad he's okay only had one tiny scratch on his arm...VERY lucky guy. I'm thinkin mkv jetta tdi next, still debating tho any ideas??

If i were you i'd much prefer something else...

glad that your brother is okay, you did the right thing:thumbsup: