GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Never trust your lil brother...

grada89

Go Kart Champion
when i arrived to the crash site i saw the car and immediately proceeded to the ambulance without thinking twice about the car. sure it was my baby, but can be replaced down the line my brother can't. I'm glad he's okay only had one tiny scratch on his arm...VERY lucky guy. I'm thinkin mkv jetta tdi next, still debating tho any ideas??

Glad to here your brother is ok. Like you said cars can be replaced.

On another note I lost my GTI also about a month ago, but not due to an accident...it was lemoned. I had a tough time picking out a car but I found a great deal on a B7 A4 with only 25k miles and i must say if your looking for luxury, quality (no rattles ) performance, and German go with Audi.

I've had the car now for 3 days and I love it. The GTI was a great car for the time I had it but the A4 seems to fit me better. :wub:

charmersfh

Ready to race!
when i arrived to the crash site i saw the car and immediately proceeded to the ambulance without thinking twice about the car. sure it was my baby, but can be replaced down the line my brother can't. I'm glad he's okay only had one tiny scratch on his arm...VERY lucky guy. I'm thinkin mkv jetta tdi next, still debating tho any ideas??

Now this is true Family Love. Big props. two thumbs up :thumbup: I was the very same way when my little brother rolled my cbr. Yes the bike was precious but once again, definally can be replaced.

wut_CEL

Banned
Id make sure your brother was ok, then break his leg.

Ill be the first to ask: any damage to the front grill? If not, you parting? If so, I call dibs.

Greg

I drive to fast...
Car(s)
07 GTI
Id make sure your brother was ok, then break his leg.

Ill be the first to ask: any damage to the front grill? If not, you parting? If so, I call dibs.

Alberta has no front plates too!

desi786

Got fahrenheit?
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI
Thanks for the comfort everyone, it is pretty depressing losing a hot ride like that, but thats life one minute you're up and one minute you're down. On top of that some people would trip out about the car but from my perspective you should possess your material objects and not let the material objects possess you. Anyways, yea I definitely wanna stick with german, i used to drive japanese cars as well and to be honest germans just know their shit. Only time will tell what my next ride will be, it all depends on the insurance since he was not under it...its still getting all worked out. As far as the story goes it was 1230am i told my brother (who is 17) to pull in my car into the garage from the driveway (a matter of a couple feet so i wasn't concerned), but instead he decided to take it for a spin instead...and the result the rest of you know. I only took that one picture as it was pretty painful seeing my car like that. I will probably be parting out the car since its definitely a write off.

EDIT:
sorry i forgot to answer the repeated question of if my brother is doing alright. Alhamdolilah (Thank's to God) he's doing fine he only had a little scratch on his arm, and a minor case of whip lash, got his xrays and everything and nothing is broken or anything.

Last edited:

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Sorry to hear about the car man. Glad your bro is ok.

As for a new car, how about an early 2000 twin turbo S4?? That would be one sick ride and they can be had for a fairly reasonable price.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI