GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Hang it on their wall of their mcdonalds manager office

Omg fuck off guys, have you even looked it up or just guessing? Every major business has a GIS department. They analyze data and represent it spatially.

Example: XYZ Sales Company wants to know where they should focus on a new marketing campaign to boost sales. GIS guy looks at all sales data, analyzes it, makes a map showing where their emerging markets are and where they should be stepping up their marketing.

It is used in almost every application you could think of. This isn't a degree in fucking Thespian Studies, for fucks sake.

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Omg fuck off guys, have you even looked it up or just guessing? Every major business has a GIS department. They analyze data and represent it spatially.

Example: XYZ Sales Company wants to know where they should focus on a new marketing campaign to boost sales. GIS guy looks at all sales data, analyzes it, makes a map showing where their emerging markets are and where they should be stepping up their marketing.

It is used in almost every application you could think of. This isn't a degree in fucking Thespian Studies, for fucks sake.

Shit man. That sounds important

I hope they don't take your red stapler

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Any Opeth fans on here?

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion

ThunderbirdJunkie

Ready to race!

Sorry bro, but I'm a community college dropout making more than you will when you graduate cleaning carpets in an area one can buy a decent house for $75k, your argument is invalid.
I'd sooner cut my own testes off, put them in a blender and drink them mixed with my last load as the most disgusting protein shake than spend two years in college to get a job presenting PowerPoint slideshows to guys in suits saying HARUMPH for 800 whole dollars a week before taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.