GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
History. That's why I'm trying to warn you.

Fair enough, but to be honest GIS is a much more marketable major than History. Self employed all day long. My professor is working with FEMA on a project and making bank

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Fair enough, but to be honest GIS is a much more marketable major than History. Self employed all day long. My professor is working with FEMA on a project and making bank

I wish I could make bank...guess I should start my own business soon. I have no idea what I would do though

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
I wish I could make bank...guess I should start my own business soon. I have no idea what I would do though

You seem to be doing okay since you just bought the house, right?

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
On the real though, I'm fucking stoked that the niners are moving to San Jose. That's gonna make the downtown such a crazy place on game day. Now that I'm single I'm looking forward to college a LOT more.

Single life is awesome. I do whatever the fuck I want! I've seen my friends more in the last 2 weeks than in the precious 2 months I think.

i hate people like you.

never let a woman take you away from you friends.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!

But he's probably very skilled and at the top of the industry... What about people who never make it that far. It's not realistic to think you're going to be on that level. If you can make it work than for sure more power to you, I just have a lot of experince since I graduated college right after the housing market crash in 2008.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
i hate people like you.

never let a woman take you away from you friends.

I know, it was horrible of me. But it was my first serious relationship and I won't make those mistakes again. I'm lucky that I have friends that didn't hold it against me

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
You seem to be doing okay since you just bought the house, right?

meh, just keeping up at this point. Havent really been able to put much of anything into savings. Little stuff keeps coming up. I bought a heater for my garage, but that money came from the refunded deposit from my last rental. I havent really bought anything "fun" in a while since i've been dunping it all into bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.