GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
meh, just keeping up at this point. Havent really been able to put much of anything into savings. Little stuff keeps coming up. I bought a heater for my garage, but that money came from the refunded deposit from my last rental. I havent really bought anything "fun" in a while since i've been dunping it all into bills.
It's cause you keep buying cars.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
I know, it was horrible of me. But it was my first serious relationship and I won't make those mistakes again. I'm lucky that I have friends that didn't hold it against me

Good good! You gotta learn to have a balance between me/friend/significant other time. And never give up any of them.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
No, I like seeing home renovations. I wish people would post more in the "pictures of your garage" thread

Yeah, unfortunately my garage isn't much. But hell, it's a garage.

do it. Its basically going to turn into the "other OT" since this site is so dead, but i'll participate

Well, I was going to make it my own with updates like your build thread, but hell, it doesn't matter. Forums are dead regardless. I've just got to upload pictures from my phone.

There is a home improvement thread in this section.

Used to be active. Dead lately

Didn't even realize. Guess it didn't apply to me as much as it does now.

meh, just keeping up at this point. Havent really been able to put much of anything into savings. Little stuff keeps coming up. I bought a heater for my garage, but that money came from the refunded deposit from my last rental. I havent really bought anything "fun" in a while since i've been dunping it all into bills.

Welcome to life haha. But really, it is nice actually having something as more an asset even with a mortgage than to be renting something. And tax season, you can actually claim a house.

Status
Not open for further replies.