GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Zimmerman found not guilty, it's about to get real

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I was wearing blackface when it happened though... so, I'm probably fucked at this point.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I didn't grow up in poverty but certainly not privileged my parents struggled most of their lives. Im not arrogant enough to think I would act in the up most possible way in an altercation or that anytime there is a white on black crime it's automatically race filled.

Let me guess you grew up rich in a mixed neighborhood and kids less fortunate then broke your balls hard about it through your childhood. Now you come on the internet and post 36k times of 99% bullshit the forum can do without.

nope and nope. But just like your generalizations for politics and minorities, your generalization of me fails as well.

My parents struggled too.. but then hey, "they pulled themselves up by the boot straps" about 25 years or so ago, so much better now. I grew up far far from rich :laugh:

define what you think "privilege" really means, btw.

And you going on this personal "angle" for an argument, shows how both sheltered you may in fact be, and how irrelevant your argument points are.

stuck24

so?
Car(s)
GTI FSI
I'm liberal, I even support Obama. Heck, I'd vote for him again...if only we could.

I actually agree with you on most all of your points.

just stop inserting your "left-wing liberal media bias" comment and your points will probably be well taken.

Apparently there is only a small handful of members on here that see the truth, the ugly truth, is that this case was blown way out of proportion! And that is it.

I've already said it and I'll say it again, look at this case from the jury's point of view. You are to told to be fair and unbiased. They were all Mother's with children ranging in age, that alone is a very hard task to ask of a mother to not let feelings get involved. But when you take the MEDIA CIRCUS and their Left Wing Liberal Agenda out of the equation, you now are left with a simple story, a man was on Watch, he was following a very shady looking character (((again, what would have gone down if TM wore clothes that FIT, and was neatly dressed like an Adult should be, after all, State of FL declares you an Adult at 16 if you force Emancipation from your Parents))) and this character was in fact on drugs the night of the shooting. Did GZ know that, NO, but he suspected it, that is why he was following, you don't know what drugged people will do, and he was looking out for his family. I don't know ONE neighborhood watchman (man or woman) in this area that DOESN'T Carry when they are on a Watch... Now, you know he was told to not follow, but he was already out of the car, and then was Sucker punched and then head repeatedly slammed against the ground (all of which came out in testimony). All of this we didn't hear for the past year, except by GZ and his interviews, the REST of the stuff we heard from the media was all the BS Force fed to us by the Media Circus.

Again, stop listening to the media and get your head out of your arse America, and Think for yourselves.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY! And that guilty verdict is supposed to be given by a jury of your peers in public court.

In this case we labeled a guy who no one knew except friends and family, GUILTY just because the Liberal Nut Jobs running our news agencies said so!

How would ANY of you like to have been put in GZ's place that night, and then for the next year have death threats put against you, ALL BECAUSE the Liberal Media and their Left Wing Agenda didn't agree with what the EVIDENCE SHOWED?!?!?!?

No one can argue this case better than the Defense let the Prosecution do! The prosecution won this case for GZ, they had no case, JUST LIKE THEY HAD NO CASE With the Anthony Case. After all, only a few agree on that one that G.A. did it there, and no one got up in arms and questioned the EX Homicide Detective (one who knows how to hide bodies).

IMO this thread is Ended. We need to not pick sides and ban together to force our Media to report the TRUTH and not the Liberal Agenda!

I don't care if you are Liberal, Conservative, or in the middle, or in far right or left field, a Fair News is better than a one sided news!

So, help America out, When you see something that just doesn't seem right (like convicting a guy before their trial date is even thought about) Then turn off the TV and Go Read a book or Go outside and take a drive. Do something than give into the Media Circus we call NEWS. It is funny that the Satire News like Colbert Report and Daily with John Stewart are more accurate than what is being said on major news networks...

And with that, I'm just gonna Put my flame suite on and Sit back now...

SRT2GTI

Banned

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
damn... I'm not sure which one would be better to do.

SRT2GTI

Banned
Obviously the clear choice is the booger green herpe creature

McQueen77

Banned
You guys are gay

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
are gay homophobes then actually straight?? :iono:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Yay now that we're using homophobic slurs we're all getting along again :) LUV YA GAIS