GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 Mustang revealed

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
Looks good, but nothing compared to the camaro or challenger.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
do not want

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
who gives a damn about styling? ford could've made it look like the sickest car ever but it doesn't matter. the camaro base model is going to be comparable to the mustang gt model, and that's only in the straights. when the roads get twisty, the camaro will run circles around it.

anyone with half a brain and a computer will know this and ford will end up screwing up its only cash cow.

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
Personnally I think the new 'maro is fugly as hell...at least the front end/grill.

The challanger looks good, but I don't get al lthe hype around it... in afew years as the V6's hit the streets it'll be like the mustang where no one really cares anymore.

That new Mustang looks good, and the 4.6L is a decent engine.

Bare in mind the Mustang has had a continuous run of over 40 years now, something that the Camaro and Challanger can't even dream of matching. :wink:

It survived the 70's, it'll survive the 2010's.

My only beef with the current mustang is they went so retro it looks... cheap. The big, old school headlights... at least looking that the pic of the 'vert it looks like they have optional HIDs. A sutble touch that adds a lot to the look of it IMO. :thumbsup:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Stay with the current body for God's sakes.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI

gti2008

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI
who gives a fuck about that? until ford stops using a live rear axle and a shitty 4.6 that they can only get 300hp out of, they're not gonna make much more in sales.

lol 4.6 is done and over with... I believe they're using a 5.slow again... supposedly putting out around 350HP... about 100 under what it should be for the cars weight.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
I like the front a lot, it's better compared to how it looks now but the rear is horrible.

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV
Looks good but its not much of a change from the previous model at all. I would have expected more for the new design. Its like the MkVI if it was a mustang.