GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 Mustang revealed

gman32888

stick noobie
Theres a good chance these cars won't be released. The big three need to redesign all their models because they go under which is whats currently happening unfortunately.

Lucidity

Marx
Theres a good chance these cars won't be released. The big three need to redesign all their models because they go under which is whats currently happening unfortunately.

Could I get someone to translate for me?

Just so you know Ford isn't nearly in the piss poor shape that GM is in. Ford has cut most of the fat that needed to be trimmed and really is lined up for a comeback with a solid batch of new vehicles from 2010 and on. I like what I am seeing from them (or will be) and will definitely be paying a visit to their dealerships next time I go car shopping.

cbursten

Banned
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI 6MT
Could I get someone to translate for me?

Just so you know Ford isn't nearly in the piss poor shape that GM is in. Ford has cut most of the fat that needed to be trimmed and really is lined up for a comeback with a solid batch of new vehicles from 2010 and on. I like what I am seeing from them (or will be) and will definitely be paying a visit to their dealerships next time I go car shopping.

GOOD

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
lol 4.6 is done and over with... I believe they're using a 5.slow again... supposedly putting out around 350HP... about 100 under what it should be for the cars weight.

do your research

it's the engine from the bullitt (basically a gt with a cai). there's reports of a 5.something in the future though

and lucidity, i have yet to see a good north american ford in the future. if you got info, please share with the forum.

Lucidity

Marx
do your research

it's the engine from the bullitt (basically a gt with a cai). there's reports of a 5.something in the future though

and lucidity, i have yet to see a good north american ford in the future. if you got info, please share with the forum.

MK3 Focus, New Fiesta, Rebadged Mondeo...... Do some research, basically Ford Europe's most popular models are becoming global cars and will be sold here and everywhere else.

Phikes

Stay Metal
Car(s)
MkV R32
I actually have a soft spot for Mustangs. The problem is Ford always takes a good concept and then waters it down so the the price can be low enough that any trashy asshole or soccer mom in denial can get one.

Ford needs to put out a Mustang that starts at $35k with 350 horse stock. If they want the car to be praised by enthusiasts, then they need to make the car for enthusiasts and find another car their volume seller.

Also why the hell doesn't ford offer the euro versions of their cars over here?!

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
I see your point, but I think the Shelby Mustangs serve the purpose of being for enthusiasts... Mustangs lost their credibility in the 90's imo...

Monkey420

Car(s)
07 GTI
i think its a great looking car, there suppose to be releaseing a boss type car in the future months with the 5.0, i don't think the camaro or the challenger will touch this car in sales, there going to be out of business right away

Lucidity

Marx
i thought you meant something exciting. my bad.

There really is nothing exciting about a car that outperforms the GTI at a much lower cost. You win.