GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Audi A3 Sedan (Warning: Round Vents Inside)

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
DSG? Donotwant.jpg

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
S3 sedan with DSG, hello next car!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

dtraill27

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I've been hoping for about a year now that the S3 sedan would be my next car (S4 is bigger than i'd like and too much $$, and im not a big hatchback fan), but no manual is a deal-breaker. Damn. Most disappointing thing I've heard in a long time.

This sums it up perfectly. I guess CPO S4 is the way to go for me in the distant future

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yep, just buy a CPO MT S4 and quit your bitchin', Nancy's... ;)

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
yep, just buy a CPO MT S4 and quit your bitchin', Nancy's... ;)

If they go drive the new S3, with DSG and nice sports seats, new car smell, etc they will want one. No question lol! You will be assimilated. :23:

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2012 GTI, Sun/Nav
What's the device in the lower center of the S3's grille? Dynamic cruise control radar? Laser? Lane departure warning system?

Discrete .50 caliber machine gun?

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion

lon888

Ready to race!
Let's look at what we really got here. It's a Jetta with a really, really nice interior. Less horsepower than a GTI. All for a price thats more than $12,000 more than a Jetta. I don't think so...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Not everyone wants big heavy cars.

says the guy with an S4 Avant? :confused:

S4 doesn't feel that big and heavy - it drives great. You guys are harder to please on this shit than a wife and house modding for god sakes. I'm ready to drop you fuckers off at Home Depot and call it a day.

If they go drive the new S3, with DSG and nice sports seats, new car smell, etc they will want one. No question lol! You will be assimilated. :23:

exactly!

Let's look at what we really got here. It's a Jetta with a really, really nice interior. Less horsepower than a GTI. All for a price thats more than $12,000 more than a Jetta. I don't think so...

Hi, you should call Honda and Toyota and tell them they are also doing it wrong :rolleyes:

Scion - Toyota - Lexus

Honda - Acura

Nissan - Infiniti

VW - Audi

You've seen the Acura ILX right? It's a $30-$32K civic... you know this is how companies make money, yes? $12,000 buys you brakes, factory power, seats, amenities, and the "badge/emblem" of it being the premium brand for any of the cars/brands listed above.