help find nicholas a girlfriend

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I have a crush on Natalie Portman and Aishwarya Rai.:wub:

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF

dago

..what?..
You guys check out all the shit people are complaining about in the suggestion forum?...Pretty funny seeing that the people complaining have had a long list of participating in these "bad" threads. You should really go read them.

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
Wow, 2 threads on that now. I hope this forum doesn't end up like every other one out there. It looks like they arn't complaining about our off-topic banter in off-topic threads, but rather the rubbish that occurs in the technical section.

I might lay low for a while. lol

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Wow, 2 threads on that now. I hope this forum doesn't end up like every other one out there. It looks like they arn't complaining about our off-topic banter in off-topic threads, but rather the rubbish that occurs in the technical section.

I might lay low for a while. lol

Nah man, don't do that. Just ignore those fools, we're in the off topic anyways.

I just saw the craziest thing today. My friend and I went to the mall to buy some sun glasses and on the way home saw a car crash on the free way. It was a Ford SUV, I think Explorer, smacked into like a Chrysler Sebring, or something, I'm not sure. He hit the car so hard, it smacked into the car in front. It was effin' awesome. Well, they were all okay and got of their vehicles. We stopped to try to help, but decided to leave because the freeways are too dangerous.