GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

help find nicholas a girlfriend

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Sweet! My dad was in the military and he lived in Australia for like a year or two. He's a big fan of footie and he introduced me to that game, and been hooked ever since. We have fox international and I pretty much spend a lot of my weekends watching that game. It's super fun to watch, it's like rugby on steroids, it's 10 times faster. The Lions are my favorites, but I had no clue you lived there, that some crazy ass coincidence.

Nibb High football is from the movie Billy Madison.

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
Oh nice. I prefer to watch rugby to AFL simply because I grew up with it and it is a lot more aggressive. I find AFL a bit to much like soccer or cricket in that theres a lot of running around but not much happening.

Have you been to Brisbane/Gold Coast?

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Oh nice. I prefer to watch rugby to AFL simply because I grew up with it and it is a lot more aggressive. I find AFL a bit to much like soccer or cricket in that theres a lot of running around but not much happening.

Have you been to Brisbane/Gold Coast?

No, not really. I've been to Darwin, Cairns and Sidney with friends for fun. I got a voucher for Hawaiian Airlines and I'm planning a trip around July maybe August. I know it's the cold season down there, so I'll bring a jacket. Last time I was there, I didn't get a chance to hike Ayers Rock, but that's what I'm doing this time.:thumbsup:

Rugby is cool too. My dad watches that more than footie, it's because he's German/British so he likes all that action . I like the fast pace of AFL, it's really fun to watch.

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
Back from driving through the country. I shoulda took pics, and for some reason I laughed when I drove through the town of Sparta cause of that thread.

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
Back from driving through the country. I shoulda took pics, and for some reason I laughed when I drove through the town of Sparta cause of that thread.

Damn you smitty, please take u camera next time. I wanna see pics cause it's been so damn hot here lately, the pics of snow will be a welcome escape.

lol@sparta.

U take ur bro with u?

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI Pkg 0
Get off the damn computer.

Then you'll find yourself a lady. :thumbsup:

(I should practice what I preach, huh? :frown: )

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
Yea I took him with me. Went to some a Hardees in some small town. Snow? It's damp and rainy kinda. The country smells horrid at the moment. Next time I will but most is pretty deselent. I am sure there is random stuff that can be amusing.