GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How to stop a stalker

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
Keep in mind the interwebs only exist to entertain young men and provide them with lulz....

I do hope you can get this idiot locked up or otherwise out of your lives.

yeah, if it weren't for the lives of the children this guy is ruining I guess that joke would be funny

whitepony5.0

My Car is Red :)
Car(s)
06 GTI
I didnt read all the responses so not sure if it has been mentioned.... but this guy sounds like he has problems, I would get a concealed weapons permit to protect yourself if you fear he could hurt you or her.... Also if he is a frequent bar hopper you could always play this game... while he is in the bar getting drunk, snip the wires to his taillights (or bust them out) wait for him to leave....once he drives off call the cops saying there is a drunk driver swerving all over with no taillights... that way he gets arrested and has a whole other problem he has to spend his energy on. IT WORKS!

Last edited:

davesee

FIA GT Champion
Working on the concealed carry.. While you're plan sounds like it would work, I just don't know about going out and doing something like that. Even though it for the better good, I couldn't ever see vandalizing something...

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
Stop dating chicks with baggage.

Problem solved.

seriously, the pussy is that good to stick with it through all of this?????

Sometimes you just have to cut your losses.

Hopefully you can work everything out and be together peacefully, but this a a lot to go through and potentially endanger your life for.

Best of luck.

P.S. - Are you on MIVE? I think there are some LEO's on there that might be able to help.

whitepony5.0

My Car is Red :)
Car(s)
06 GTI
Working on the concealed carry.. While you're plan sounds like it would work, I just don't know about going out and doing something like that. Even though it for the better good, I couldn't ever see vandalizing something...

I know it does take balls and usually goes against most of what our conscious tells us.... but at some point maybe you will get there where you feel like the law isnt willing to help and you have to take actions into your own hands! Now obvioulsy you have to be very discreet and smart if you do it...maybe you will get to that point or maybe not, but just be careful if you do! I dont condone hurting anyone physically unless your in danger, but I feel that hitting someone in the wallet with fines and legal issues is the most effective way sometimes! good luck. :thumbsup:

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
I didnt read all the responses so not sure if it has been mentioned.... but this guy sounds like he has problems, I would get a concealed weapons permit to protect yourself if you fear he could hurt you or her.... Also if he is a frequent bar hopper you could always play this game... while he is in the bar getting drunk, snip the wires to his taillights (or bust them out) wait for him to leave....once he drives off call the cops saying there is a drunk driver swerving all over with no taillights... that way he gets arrested and has a whole other problem he has to spend his energy on. IT WORKS!

You can just call him in as a drunk driver and the cops will stop him without having to break anything of his (or committing any other crime yourself). Just call them and tell them you saw this guy pounding drinks back at the bar, and he staggered to his car, and you feel like he is intoxicated. The cops will make the stop, and if he is drunk, he'll go down for it.