GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lexus LF-A Revealed and Priced

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
The Top Gear review video was a fun watch...........Not a fan of Lexus, but damn does that have an amazing exhaust/engine note............

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Never saw the whole vid.

huy

Retired Racer
its not a bad car, but Toyota could have put that effort into a more affordable sports car. at that price, they are losing money on every car sold. (as did the NSX) the GT-R makes money, by the way. maybe they are hoping fans of this car will settle for the FT-86... other than that, i can't think of how this car will lead to profit. it reminds me of this...

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
saw it in person @ the chicago auto show. it looks great, and definitely a high end sports car. $400k for it though? hell no. there were plenty of other cars that would be much more worth that money.

Attachments

• P1000140.JPG
    P1000140.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 162
  • P1000144.JPG
    P1000144.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 163
  • P1000147.JPG
    P1000147.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 157
  • P1000149.JPG
    P1000149.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

lextildeath

Ready to race!
Some nice design elements but the interior is still crap for a super car. The steering wheel has real carbon, real leather and real metal. But, look at the front center dash. It is plastic with an "aluminum look". The interior is actually kinda boring looking as a whole if it weren't for the red making it bold. If you disagree, you have never been in a Lamborghini or Ferrari.

This car has that Japanese mass-produced style to it (eventhough there will only be 500 made).

The car is hot, but it should be a $95K car and made in larger quantities than 500.

And I have to say it…This is one Toyota I would not want the gas petal to stick on…

EDIT: Just realized this thread is kinda old.

EDIT AGAIN: Just realized it is 560 HP. Shit..OK $140K

EDIT AGAIN AGAIN: I am very smart and very not on something.

Last edited:

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Some nice design elements but the interior is still crap for a super car. The steering wheel has real carbon, real leather and real metal. But, look at the front center dash. It is plastic with an "aluminum look". The interior is actually kinda boring looking as a whole if it weren't for the red making it bold. If you disagree, you have never been in a Lamborghini or Ferrari.

This car has that Japanese mass-produced style to it (eventhough there will only be 500 made).

The car is hot, but it should be a $95K car and made in larger quantities than 500.

And I have to say it…This is one Toyota I would not want the gas petal to stick on…

EDIT: Just realized this thread is kinda old.

EDIT AGAIN: Just realized it is 560 HP. Shit..OK $140K

Are you on something or just not really that smart?